BAD NEWS!!!

hello, i have started a new park, untitled and if anybody has any names plz tell meSmile i havent done much so here are the pics
[Image: vx0ndg.jpg]
[Image: vx0rpj.jpg]
[Image: vx0tqs.jpg]

let me know what you think so far and dont worry i will sort out the lack of variaty of trees lolSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Great start so far, keep up the good work.

Im keeping my [Image: eyeball8wo.jpg] on this thread
Nice work G-man.. Smile
I'd like to se more
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
Small Update

i have started in the attractions of the park, so far i have a top spin, a stormrunner and a merry-go-roud
here are the pics:
[Image: vxiw3q.jpg]
[Image: vxiwi8.jpg]
[Image: vxiwk4.jpg]

comments welcomeSmile
-Island P4XX
The trees between the car park and the stratacoaster look a little to "uniform". But on thw whole m8, it's looking good, keep it up Smile
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
I like it! My fav part is the multi-story!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
hi, for the past 3 days i have been updating the park, giving it a coplete makeover, i have moved a lot of things around and have added some new features, but i am still at a stage where lots needs to be done. i have mostly made the area bigger and moved the hotel, also i have expanded the waterpark to a degree, here are the pics of the new unfinished area of the parkSmileSmile:
[Image: zvek9s.jpg]
[Image: zvelom.jpg]

comments welcomeSmile
-Island P4XX
The update looks really good. The Lazy River looks fun.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Hjem-is thought the park was done by me......just to Clarify that its my counterpart Negative G.I suppose he could be called a G man.Anyway the re-vamp looks better than before...i must admit.The indoor waterpark is coming on nicely, any ideas as to what your gonna call it?
not yet, i am currently thinking of the name and logo design for the waterpark, i will hopefully come up with a name and have more updates soonSmileSmile

thanks for the comments guysSmile
-Island P4XX