RCT3 Track accelerator

I've downloaded a few coasters that seem to have an accelerator in the track.  I'ts not a chain drive but when the cars get to a certain point they are accerlerated.  What are these called and where can I download them.
No download necessary, it is the block brake with its speed set for whatever you want for the coaster at that point (max is 67mph). I frequently use this when I don't want to "waste" park space on a long chain lift section, just do not put it immediately adjacent to the station - have at least one section of track separating them (otherwise the coaster will slowly ...very slowly... leave the station until a certain portion is over the block brake before launching); outside of that you can use them anywhere on any straight section of track except those at an angle.
(Dec 1, 2019, 04:12 PM)jgf Wrote: No download necessary, it is the block brake with its speed set for whatever you want for the coaster at that point (max is 67mph).  I frequently use this when I don't want to "waste" park space on a long chain lift section, just do not put it immediately adjacent to the station - have at least one section of track separating them (otherwise the coaster will slowly ...very slowly... leave the station until a certain portion is over the block brake before launching);  outside of that you can use them anywhere on any straight section of track except those at an angle.

thanks, that's what I needed to know.