RCT3 RCT3 land height markers?

Can someone let me know if there is a view Land height marker option like from the previous 2 RCT games? there is one for paths and tracks like the other 2 but not one i can find for RCT3.

as im trying my hand at remaking an RCT2 course mostly for my own use i want to know if the height of the ground is accurate but i have no idea how to do so aside from creating a hanging or slanted path to get the markers to tell me the height.
I'm not aware of such a feature, but have heard there is a way to import RCT2 parks to RCT3, though they will require various amounts of tweaking before being playable.
(Oct 6, 2021, 08:55 PM)jgf Wrote: I'm not aware of such a feature, but have heard there is a way to import RCT2 parks to RCT3, though they will require various amounts of tweaking before being playable.

do you know what the method might be? i cannot find anything that can convert rct2 parks to rct3 format.
also a way to convert the scenery from rct2 to 3 could also work as I'm trying my hand at hand making one of the time twister maps but the custom scenery I have white similar isn't a great fit. if I had the scenery I could just remake the topology myself.

it seems weird to me that RCTvault has all of the maps from RCT1+DLCs, and all from RCT2 (but no DLCs) and i cant even find a real reason to why those two dlcs are missing and hand crafting the map(s) i want is harder without height markers
I've no idea what is involved in the conversion, but most, if not all, the parks from earlier versions of RCT are available as downloads for RCT3.