Downloads system file move

Hi all,

There have been some changes on the back-end of the downloads file system which involved moving all of the files, including screenshots, to a new system. I've done a thorough check to make sure all of the files have been moved over, but it is possible you will run into some errors. This includes potential "Access Denied" errors when trying to download a file. If you experience any issues while uploading or downloading files, please let me know here so I can look into it and resolve the issue.

Again, there should not be any major issues, but if you do experience something, let me know.

Thanks!
Hello!

I'm currently trying to upload a track, but I get this error when clicking on "Next" after loading the file. I think this is due to the file system maintenance, so I post it here.

Hope to see that resolved soon!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
(Sep 5, 2022, 06:32 PM)SupraTheHedgehog Wrote: Hello!

I'm currently trying to upload a track, but I get this error when clicking on "Next" after loading the file. I think this is due to the file system maintenance, so I post it here.

Hope to see that resolved soon!

This should be fixed now.
Hi, I have been trying to download the 'Old Western' and 'Orange Valley' scenarios made by 'Little Panda' for the past couple of days and have been getting the following error message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<BucketName>dl.rctgo.com</BucketName>
<RequestId>tx00000000000000f886814-006332e5ed-1dc46cc6-default</RequestId>
<HostId>1dc46cc6-default-default</HostId>
</Error>

Just wanted to let you know. Thanks.
(Sep 27, 2022, 08:04 AM)gkhager Wrote: Hi, I have been trying to download the 'Old Western' and 'Orange Valley' scenarios made by 'Little Panda' for the past couple of days and have been getting the following error message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<BucketName>dl.rctgo.com</BucketName>
<RequestId>tx00000000000000f886814-006332e5ed-1dc46cc6-default</RequestId>
<HostId>1dc46cc6-default-default</HostId>
</Error>

Just wanted to let you know. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up - this should be fixed now. Please try downloading these files again.
Worked perfectly, thank you!
Big-small Loop by kubista99. Twisted roller coaster Ride and Time to fly by Midnightdragon. to many to list of Celtic317's. all say they have no style info
(Sep 5, 2022, 10:39 AM)Justin Wrote: Hi all,

There have been some changes on the back-end of the downloads file system which involved moving all of the files, including screenshots, to a new system. I've done a thorough check to make sure all of the files have been moved over, but it is possible you will run into some errors. This includes potential "Access Denied" errors when trying to download a file. If you experience any issues while uploading or downloading files, please let me know here so I can look into it and resolve the issue.

Again, there should not be any major issues, but if you do experience something, let me know.

Thanks!

Big-small Loop by kubista99. Twisted roller coaster Ride and Time to fly by Midnightdragon. to many to list of Celtic317's. all say they have no style info