How did you find RCTgo?

I can't remember, I've only got a short-term memory.
But it either is by looking for:
~cheats, hints & tips
or
~downloads
signature your as this put backwards this read to
enough smart were you if..

if you can raed the flwonolig, tehn you have a wried bairn.
I found RCTgo by google image search for rollercoasters and I found Belloman's Trouble in Paradise extended coaster.
Current projects:

Christmas Land - 50%   (A festive Christmas themed park)
Unnamed project (or Area 51) - 5% (Top secret Government testing facility)
Other Projects: TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER
I have a friend named Google...
Googling! Biggrin
i found it by a recent member, Alien. i'm glad i did!
Simulation Central
I found this site in prehistoric time's compared to today's date. Note my join date. Can't remember how I found this site, believe it was one of the only site's hosting downloads at the time.
I don't remember how I found this site but I'm pretty sure I found it by searching roller coaster tycoon fansites on google. I saw this site and I really liked it and so I joined it like two years ago.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
I'm not exactly sure how I found this site, but I think it was from a link from RCT3X, or vPyro. Reinstalled the game and was looking for tips and such.
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]
Yeah RCT3X was once a decent place to be, used to the only place i downloaded Custom stuff from. But now it seems a little dreary. Haven't been there in a few months tho, might have changed.
Belloman, you made a good chioce putting sumulation central on the links cause the put a big RCTgo link!