How did you find RCTgo?

I was looking up custom scenery for a new sandbox park, then this place came up! (You guys have an awesome site here, by the way).
We do try to keep the awesomeness here =)
(Apr 18, 2009, 09:25 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: I was looking up custom scenery for a new sandbox park, then this place came up! (You guys have an awesome site here, by the way).

I'm glad to see all of my hard work has paid off. Smile
It has, this is a friendly, fun site.. And also come's up with a google search of RCT3 =)
(Apr 18, 2009, 09:55 PM)Viscosity86 Wrote: It has, this is a friendly, fun site.. And also come's up with a google search of RCT3 =)

Now that says something!
If you stay long enough, you will see, we have alot of fun goofin off in different thread's, plus have some great guys here that design some good things for RCT3.
Yeah, this place is way better than the fr2 forums! Nicer people, more organized, an admin that actually talks to you, this place is sweet...
What are the "fr2 forums," if you don't mind me asking?
IDK. Never heard of it.
A Google of fr2 turns up a game called Free Rider 2. Perhaps thats what he is talking about.
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]