RCT2 The end of me playing roller coaster tycoon!

Hello good morning afternoon to you all!

I just wanted to let you all know that me playing roller coaster tycoon building amusement parks especially after so many years has finally come to and end as I'm about to deal with upcoming changes in life as I'm staying strong and accepting how it is!

And that I have uploaded all of my rct2/openrct2 parks on here so that I can get them over with and sorry for so many uploads if I did anything wrong as I really thought my parks would.brimg so much interest to any of you on here or not!

I will be missing playing roller coaster tycoon so very much that all I can do is watch YouTube videos of roller coaster tycoon look at other people's parks from rctgo them nedesigns (which isn't a nice roller coaster tycoon community depending how you play rct) then look back at my rct parks by opening them when I'm on my computer or open up my giant screenshot aerial park map I saved all on google drive which worked out really great as I can large the map picture to see everything in all degrees which Im happy openrct2 was made!

I just have very limited time is all as I believe I built 90 scenarios parks on roller coaster tycoon!

Sorry for the long post and disturbing message about what I'm going through dealing with if any of you can wish me luck for good things I'm very thankful for!

Any likes or comments on my parks is appreciated! if not I understand thank you so much god bless!
i'm really gonna be missing seeing more parks from you.

ive in fact seen the older versions of some of the parks you made that you uploaded on TPR, and i was impressed at how many coasters you managed to squeeze in in a space that isn't really of an giant mega-park. i've also liked you tried to repliacte real-life models of coasters in Vanilla, especially some obscure ones (Like the Togos you've built in the scenarios, especially the one in Pacifica which i can see is directly inspired by Mega Coaster at Hamanako, or the Giovanola Tower of Terror rides). I'm also impressed at that replica of the Six Shooter you made in Extreme Heights.

oh, and i've also stumbled upon your profile in Nedesigns, and i see why you were getting that "Hate". The reason why you were getting backlash for uploading your parks and screenshots in Nedesigns is because well... Nedesigns is an page only made for people to upload very REALISTIC and WELL-MADE parks, not to upload scenario play like you did. TPR and RCTGO is an better place for that, so i'd recommend uploading stuff in these two websites, and it seems you did!

So yeah, your parks are really cool-looking, especially the fact you tried making obscure coaster models in the game.

however, if you ever consider to return making parks in the distant future, i can give you some tips.

Here is an large sandbox map that you can download if you ever want to experiment on making a huge megapark: https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/go-nuts...park.17683

Open RCT2 also has some new coaster types, such as the RMC Raptor, and the RMC Ibox, which you can use to make Topper and Ibox coasters. There's also the Alpine coaster, which you can also use.
The cheats menu in OpenRCT2 is also very useful for making coasters. If you don't have it enabled, you can come to the options menu, click on "Controls and Interface" and enable the menu.

If you want to make an roller coaster with an vertical lift hill, use "Allow chain lifts on all track pieces". Useful whenever making Gerstlauer-type coasters. This option also enables chain lift option on other elements, like quarter loops, useful when making Skyloops.
"Enable all drawable track pieces" is also REALLY, REALLY useful. For example, if you use the Vertical Drop Coaster and would like to make an dive coaster or eurofighter with more inversions, you can use it, however, whenever you want to use the small slope pieces, disable it and enable it again to use the other elements.
The game also has boosters on many of the coasters, so you can use them whenever you want to make launched coasters. You can also use the chain lift hill to make launches, though, if u want more speed, enable "Unlock operating limits". If you also want to use other vehicles on other coaster types, use "Show vehicles from other track types".

Also, i can supply you with more custom ride vehicles to use for your coasters. 

https://www.nedesigns.com/topic/34573/sp...tom-rides/
This link has many downloads to custom ride vehicles made by Spacek. These include: Scenic Railway, Intamin Wooden, Vekoma Motorbike, Vekoma Modern MK-1200, Gerstlauer Eurofighter, Morgan Trailered wooden trains, Maurer X-Car, Mack water coaster, Gravity Group timberliner, Zierer Tower Speed, E&F junior train, an Flying Turns train, Gerstlauer Wooden trains, S&S Thrust Air, Vekoma Mine trains, Premier Sky Rockets, Intamin LSM Blitz coaster, some RMC Raptor trains, Gerstlauer bobsled, Gerstlauer infinity, Vekoma family coaster, and yeah.

https://x123m3-256.github.io/RCT2/CustomRides/
This page has some other custom trains, like an Mack Rides launch coaster train (LSM Launched roller coaster), an Intamin Mega coaster train and an Intamin accelerator train. 
https://web.archive.org/web/201807290127...stomRides/
This old version of the website features some other trains, like an Intamin Wing coaster train, an updated B&M Wing coaster train, an Maurer spinning coaster train, 2 B&M Dive coaster trains (8-across and 10-across), another Intamin Blitz train, an old version of the Mack launch train (Mack mega coaster) and some water slide vehicles.

You can use all of these for your coasters, whenever making an OpenRCT2 park. Remember, when downloading these, put them in the OpenRCT2 object folder, which can be accessed from: Documents/OpenRCT2/Object.

However, if your personal situation does not let you make more parks, then i'm gonna be really missing your stuff. they're really cool. 

Stay strong man, and if you return at playing, make sure you follow my tips so you can make more good stuff.
(Mar 26, 2023, 01:37 PM)ElianGames15 Wrote: i'm really gonna be missing seeing more parks from you.

ive in fact seen the older versions of some of the parks you made that you uploaded on TPR, and i was impressed at how many coasters you managed to squeeze in in a space that isn't really of an giant mega-park. i've also liked you tried to repliacte real-life models of coasters in Vanilla, especially some obscure ones (Like the Togos you've built in the scenarios, especially the one in Pacifica which i can see is directly inspired by Mega Coaster at Hamanako, or the Giovanola Tower of Terror rides). I'm also impressed at that replica of the Six Shooter you made in Extreme Heights.

oh, and i've also stumbled upon your profile in Nedesigns, and i see why you were getting that "Hate". The reason why you were getting backlash for uploading your parks and screenshots in Nedesigns is because well... Nedesigns is an page only made for people to upload very REALISTIC and WELL-MADE parks, not to upload scenario play like you did. TPR and RCTGO is an better place for that, so i'd recommend uploading stuff in these two websites, and it seems you did!

So yeah, your parks are really cool-looking, especially the fact you tried making obscure coaster models in the game.

however, if you ever consider to return making parks in the distant future, i can give you some tips.

Here is an large sandbox map that you can download if you ever want to experiment on making a huge megapark: https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/go-nuts...park.17683

Open RCT2 also has some new coaster types, such as the RMC Raptor, and the RMC Ibox, which you can use to make Topper and Ibox coasters. There's also the Alpine coaster, which you can also use.
The cheats menu in OpenRCT2 is also very useful for making coasters. If you don't have it enabled, you can come to the options menu, click on "Controls and Interface" and enable the menu.

If you want to make an roller coaster with an vertical lift hill, use "Allow chain lifts on all track pieces". Useful whenever making Gerstlauer-type coasters. This option also enables chain lift option on other elements, like quarter loops, useful when making Skyloops.
"Enable all drawable track pieces" is also REALLY, REALLY useful. For example, if you use the Vertical Drop Coaster and would like to make an dive coaster or eurofighter with more inversions, you can use it, however, whenever you want to use the small slope pieces, disable it and enable it again to use the other elements.
The game also has boosters on many of the coasters, so you can use them whenever you want to make launched coasters. You can also use the chain lift hill to make launches, though, if u want more speed, enable "Unlock operating limits". If you also want to use other vehicles on other coaster types, use "Show vehicles from other track types".

Also, i can supply you with more custom ride vehicles to use for your coasters. 

https://www.nedesigns.com/topic/34573/sp...tom-rides/
This link has many downloads to custom ride vehicles made by Spacek. These include: Scenic Railway, Intamin Wooden, Vekoma Motorbike, Vekoma Modern MK-1200, Gerstlauer Eurofighter, Morgan Trailered wooden trains, Maurer X-Car, Mack water coaster, Gravity Group timberliner, Zierer Tower Speed, E&F junior train, an Flying Turns train, Gerstlauer Wooden trains, S&S Thrust Air, Vekoma Mine trains, Premier Sky Rockets, Intamin LSM Blitz coaster, some RMC Raptor trains, Gerstlauer bobsled, Gerstlauer infinity, Vekoma family coaster, and yeah.

https://x123m3-256.github.io/RCT2/CustomRides/
This page has some other custom trains, like an Mack Rides launch coaster train (LSM Launched roller coaster), an Intamin Mega coaster train and an Intamin accelerator train. 
https://web.archive.org/web/201807290127...stomRides/
This old version of the website features some other trains, like an Intamin Wing coaster train, an updated B&M Wing coaster train, an Maurer spinning coaster train, 2 B&M Dive coaster trains (8-across and 10-across), another Intamin Blitz train, an old version of the Mack launch train (Mack mega coaster) and some water slide vehicles.

You can use all of these for your coasters, whenever making an OpenRCT2 park. Remember, when downloading these, put them in the OpenRCT2 object folder, which can be accessed from: Documents/OpenRCT2/Object.

However, if your personal situation does not let you make more parks, then i'm gonna be really missing your stuff. they're really cool. 

Stay strong man, and if you return at playing, make sure you follow my tips so you can make more good stuff.

Thank you very much for your heart warming comment as If things go well okay when I have time or not I may go back into building some again maybe try to s=custom sandbox build a park but not expecting it to be perfect like the rct1/rct2 scenarios and for custom ride hacking I know it sounds realistic cool but I would just rather stay classic old school as Im very happy proud of how I play rct but limited! Also if i have any chances I may redo some scenarios of rct1 that I like so much!

Thanks again god bless!