RCT2 Theme Park Review Game Exchange

Hello to you all!
I was messing around on my laptop and found something nice and then shocking at the same time but in the end no!
I went onto theme park review typed in my old account username and password and still logged into tpr without any problems!
Founded the announcement of the tpr game exchange  Announcing the TPR Game Exchange! - Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness - Theme Park Review founded the game exchange link clicked on it and it took me to the tpr game exchange site saw all the rct1 rct2 rct3 files! And sadly i was s=not logged in when i went into the game exchange! 
I founded the parks I was looking for and was at least happy to see them again but I tried to download them and it took me to login or register typed in my username password and says wrong password! Then clicked on register to see if i can get any luck, then unfortunately took me to the main tpr site sorry we can't take you there page does not exist!

Just wow that's very odd! The tpr game exchange is halfway up but not working just why?

Well here are usernames and parks im looking for if anybody has them by any chance or not!
1.Glenwood Park by rocketman1219
2.Pelican Bay by cyrbuzz
3.Euro World by themeparksbuzz
idk really
okay and what now ?
I guess nothing since there's nothing else further to do or go look at!