UK Theme Parks

Has, or is anyone currently designing any UK theme parks on RCT3, ive seen a great Drayton Manor, and a very good Alton Towers, im currently working on Thorpe Park which has took me the best part of 3 weeks so far, and nowhere near complete...but looking very good, any others?
I dont think so, sorry!

I havent seen the drayton mannor one before! Good luck with thorpe park!
Im sure its on one of their websites...have a browse, only problem i have with doing thorpe, is that they havent yet created the giant swing ride on RCT3, SLAMMER the sky swat ride is on the wild data disk but not RUSH, the swing, but im sure ill find a way round it.Im also dissapointed that for the inverted coasters, there isnt a Zero G roll, which is a fundamental attraction on Inverters...nevermind.
Go to WWW.freewebs.com/dmprct3/ and have a look a look at the scenario available for download.Whoever designed this Drayton done a descent job...wait till my Thorpe Parks done, ive spent about 9 hours on it today....sad aint i.....i do have have a social life...really :roll:
Im planning to do an american adventure theme park recreation but thats if i can get enough refreance matrial. when i start ill post updates and pics in the relivent forum. But any help and suggestions would be greatly appreicated. see this thread...............
http://rct3x.co.uk/myBB2/showthread.php?tid=928
I also saw that someone was doing a blackpool pleasure beach recreation over on the atari forums. sorry I cant rember the forum. It should show up if you search for it. Hasnt atmania been working on alton towers for ages now?
well good luck g force with thorpe park. I will defantly keep an eye on it. Smile
i had a recreation of drayton manor, which i spent a month on. in the end i thought it wouldnt work because most of the parks best rides arent in the game, like apocalypse and pandamonium, so i started a new park and deleted it. Sorry bout that. but ive been thinking about starting a thorpe park one, but i dont no just yet.
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I was planning on starting a recreation on Drayton Manor, but I never got around to it. Maybe in the future.
I was planning on a recreation of Drayton Manor, but me being in the US and school starting, I never got around to it.
Lifes a blueberry sometimes....then its better.