The great is now here

hi people

some people may know me but if you don't im Jag100. i love playing rct3 and also love making custom scenery for the game
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Hello and welcome to the RCTgo forums, I've been told of by Belooman for stealing thse types of threads by saying silly things.

(Monotone Voice)My name is Drayton Monkey, I am 13 and I like playing RCT3(Monotone Voice over)

Anyway I hope that you have a great time posting at the forums and ask Belloman what socks he wears at every occasion

Darn I did it again!Wink

:xpirate:
[Image: newsig.gif]
hi draytonmonkey. thanks for another weird hello:|:|Biggrin
DraytonMonkey Wrote:I've been told of by Belooman for stealing thse types of threads by saying silly things.
You've never been told off before... but maybe I should Devil

Tongue

Hey Jag100, welcome to RCTgo! Thanks for joining!
Welcome Jag100, glad to see some new members here...
Anyway I hope that you have a great time posting, and I always give people a welcome they'll never forget!Wink

By the way Belloman Don't tell me of for saying silly things, I've nevr done that I've posted Down right stupid things. By the way What socks are you waering while you post this?

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
hi Belloman and Chickenselects3. thanks for the welcome guys

hey Chickenselects3 have you seen the upgrade on the Jag100 forums you should check it out.
hey Belloman nice site you got here and iv seen the new pics on the layout of rctgo and it looks great.

Welcomen. Can't wait to see some great stuff out of you.
Sevey13 Wrote:Welcomen. Can't wait to see some great stuff out of you.

don't worry you will im a custom scenery maker. (::lol:
DraytonMonkey Wrote:Anyway I hope that you have a great time posting, and I always give people a welcome they'll never forget!Wink

By the way Belloman Don't tell me of for saying silly things, I've nevr done that I've posted Down right stupid things. By the way What socks are you waering while you post this?

Smile
I'm not wearing any socks, just slippers
Hi Jag 100, I think I know you=)
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.