Thorpe Park Updated 7/11/05 - Have a look

Amazing recreation here well done
Wow! It's wonderful! Can't wait to see more!!!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
By the way where did you get those logos for shops ?
you asked me to leave a comment and well.......(as you can see im sittin here bloody speechless :P (sorry 4 dat :P)
Member of the month - October - 2006
Yay. Icicles.
Logos eh...well heres the secret.Go to Yahoo search Engine, and type in for example.....Burger King LOGO, and hey presto there it is, enlarge to the max, then SELECT ALL from the menu, then SAVE AS.....and call it what you like, try to save it to MY PICTURES just to help things.Then when the games running, go to Billboards, and select custom designs....select the appropriate file, and Bobs your uncle.Easy as that.Ive got about 150 different logos so far from all the Known Major Food Outlets, Superheroes, Drinks(Coca Cola, Red Bull, Budweiser, Carlsberg and loads more)Michelin to Dunlop racing stuff, and loads of micelaneous stuff, its amazing as to what you can find.Youll find its better to have your own collection of logos than be limited to what the web will offer, which is rather limited.......happy searching...................................Hopefully RCT3X will make me a VIF just for this one alone, put a good word in for me Beelitz if youre happening to read this :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Awesome park...can't wait for more! My fav pic is the one with the coaster in the background and the trees reflecting in the water...looks so real!
Goodness gracious! Absolutely terrific recreation! nice job dude!
[Image: 7.jpg]
Quote:Logos eh...well heres the secret.Go to Yahoo search Engine, and type in for example.....Burger King LOGO, and hey presto there it is, enlarge to the max, then SELECT ALL from the menu, then SAVE AS.....and call it what you like, try to save it to MY PICTURES just to help things.Then when the games running, go to Billboards, and select custom designs....select the appropriate file, and Bobs your uncle.Easy as that.Ive got about 150 different logos so far from all the Known Major Food Outlets, Superheroes, Drinks(Coca Cola, Red Bull, Budweiser, Carlsberg and loads more)Michelin to Dunlop racing stuff, and loads of micelaneous stuff, its amazing as to what you can find.Youll find its better to have your own collection of logos than be limited to what the web will offer, which is rather limited.......happy searching...................................Hopefully RCT3X will make me a VIF just for this one alone, put a good word in for me Beelitz if youre happening to read this
Oh i thought you might be getting them from that new feature on WILD, the one for buillboards, it tries to collect live content but never shows up, it doesn't seem to work. ( btw that is what i'm doing except i'm using google, but i'll try your idea)
if you live in the uk the ad server doesnt have any content for your region
[Image: 7.jpg]
Quote:if you live in the uk the ad server doesnt have any content for your region
how do you know that ?