Thorpe Park Updated 7/11/05 - Have a look

Heres pics with the added Steelworkz package...hats off to ever come up with this little beauty :wink:
[Image: burgerking4oo.jpg]
Heres the NEW ride Stealth which opens up next year in all its glory
[Image: stealth4jy.jpg]
Heres Tidal Wave with its proper supports in place
[Image: tidalwave0nr.jpg]
This is taken from the Entrance of Rumba Rapids
[Image: rumba8ac.jpg]
Nemesis Inferno with Stealth in the background
[Image: nemesis8bg.jpg]
Heres a view in front of the Detonator....the most feared ride at Thorpe
[Image: detonator2us.jpg]
Pizza Hut....as you can probably tell
[Image: pizzahut6wr.jpg]
[Image: kfc2xl.jpg]
BBQ Pit view
[Image: carvery3qu.jpg]
Slammer in development
[Image: slammer4ar.jpg]
View top of Stealth
[Image: stealth0wt.jpg]
Colossus Finally....love yers all, fellow Tycooneers :wink:
[Image: colossus7iw.jpg]
Lookin good! :lol:
looks like you've been doing good!!!!
[Image: 7.jpg]
Ill have to postpone, my next post of pics, as ive only had a few hours on it in the last couple of days, and not much change....still, wait till weds/thurs and we shall see.I went to go buy wild today, none of the shops had it, or even had a mention of it...puzzling :shock:
Another one here 3/11/05
[Image: loggersfinale9qq.jpg]
As you can see the area behind Colossus is now complete, with the exception of Slammer, which will be placed in the depression behind the pyramid of X:No way Out.
Markings have also been placed for the area in the centre of the park....work on the Waterpark will probably begin in the next week and a half, which will lie where the CURRENT entrance is leading to the centre.
[Image: vistaview1mv.jpg]
[Image: birdseye28hq.jpg]
[Image: finalcol9dm.jpg]
[Image: niceview0jd.jpg]

Ill post the next batch in a week and a half...Wild gets released tomorow over here in the UK........ :wink:
this is one of the best Thorpe Park recreations i have ever seen well done Biggrin
Youve aint seen nothing yet!! i will keep tweaking intil i can get it as perfect as i can.There will be some minor differences, the rail track which passes through Canada Creek cant be included cos there arnt any pedestrian crossings in the game, also Rush cannot be included since Frontier decided not to include a giant Swing.Octopuses garden will be scaled down a bit, becauce of the lack of kiddies rides, the dome is gonna be a headache to sort too.Other than that, it should be one of the best parks ive done.Cheers 4 your appraisals m8t
that looks frickin awesome, it looks so realistic with how you layed everything out 8)
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
much appreciated m8....looking forward to starting a new project.....infact i might start now and have two on the go