[solved] Should the game be like this?

I have 4 problems with RCT3.

When I build a rollercoaster it can have very high ratings (excitement and all that) and they pay much to go the ride, but after a while it changes to low and no one wants to pay for it.
It doesn't matter how great the rollercoaster is, the ratings always drop to low after a while.
When the ride inspector rides it, it goes up to high again, but only for a while.
Right now I need to make my roller coasters max wait time 5-10 seconds. That makes it update the ratings often (everytime a train arives at the station) but the people don't have enought time to get on the ride.  Frown

The second problem is that my ride inspector don't care if I tell him to only inspect rollercoasters, if he wants to ride gocarts, he do it.

The third problem is that my workers never stay to their 'walkpaths'.
They ignore it and walk where ever they want.
This means none of my workers are where they should be which results in very messy paths, takes long time to repair rides and everything get smashed.

The fourth problem is that no one wants to ride some of the carousels.
Even If I make it free, NO ONE want to ride it.

I have played RCT1 before so I thought I knew how this should be done but nothing seems to work.
I read the manual but it doesn't say anything about this.
Is something wrong with my game or have I missed something?

I don't have any expansion packs, just RCT3 as it is.
Make sure you've downloaded the patches. Make sure your workers are trained to the highest degree; this is usally a given if you are using unlimited money. I don't know about the ratings. I guess peeps get tired after a while but there are cheats so the peeps want to ride coasters or non-coasters. About the Park Inspector, I think he has a mind of his own, I usally throw him in the water and leave him be. Hold tight, I'm sure others here will know more about these problems.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I couldn't find a patch to the european version, now I have found one and it seems it fixed all the problems. Biggrin
Thanks!
Cool, glad the problem is solved!