Extended Coaster Elemenets and Options, zip file of pics inc

after seeing this track i understood why there isn't anything like like this for the inverted coaster, (IT WOULD TAKE FREAKING FOREVER!), although we can hope that this will be included in frontier's next expansion

new extended coaster elements:

Inverted Elements (NOT for the inverted coster, merely where the train travels along the OUTSIDE of the element, rather than the inside):

Corkscrews (small, and large)
Loops (half of small)
unbanked "S"-bends
Twists
Barrel Rolls
Banked "S"-bends
Quater Helix (up and down)

Regular Elements:

Diagonal loops (small)
Diagonal Corkscrews (loose, large, and small)
Inclined Loops (right and left, one size)
Diagonal banked "S"-bends
Diagonal inline twists
Diagonal barrel rolls
Med Slop Zero-G roll (grid Only)
Steep Slope Zero-G roll (grid Only)
Curves that bank as they turn (beginning is non-banked, end is banked) (small, large, and loose curves) (diagonal and grid)
Diving loops (left and right) (combined make a giant loose corkscrew)
Diving loops (90 degrees left and right)
new lift elements:

Launched lift hill
steep slope up lift (small tight curve, to steep lift)
steep slop down lift (small tight curve to steep drop)
Holding Breaks

new extended coaster cars:

X-Coaster Car
Floorless Coaster Car
Hyper Twister Car
Hyper Twister Car (wide)
Twister Car
Standup Twister Car

seeing as how they have added all of this in one expansion, perhaps we can hope for a supsended or inverted extended coaster in their next one!
one thing that i do really wish that we had, is immelmans., the dive loops are amazing, but an elemnt where the coaster exits in the oppisite dirction that it entered in would be great
we can hope for the next one!
it would be easy for them to just cut a zero g roll in half, and that would be all that they needed to do for immelmans
oh well, hindsight is always 20/20 eh?

hope this list helps, if i have fogotten anything, just let me know!

here is a zip file of bmp's that contain most all of the new extended coaster elements
and screenshots of coasters with new themed cars, as well as new coasters in general
now don't anyone get pissy, i did this in about 20 mins in the coaster designer, its not even a complete track or ride, just the elements, not theming or scenery or anythingpost edited to include zip file with general pics

http://rapidshare.de/files/7068327/...Folder.zip.html
File not found. Could you upload again please?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
here is the direct html link
http://rapidshare.de/files/7068327/New_C...r.zip.html
Thanks for posting this Biggrin
Thanks alot TallonD1724 for this post. I don't have Wild! yet and that coaster is what I've been wanting. Great Stuff! I've been curious to know what the coasters would be like in this expansion and WOW!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU