Cant download logos for Wild

Ive got the settings switched to import and im online, but all it says is caching files....ive left it for bout 10-15 mins....nothing happens, any help would be valuble Frown
No idea? I don't have Wild! yet, but will soon and after that I'll know more and learn more about what you're talking about.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
same with me, possible UK problem!
This problem isnt in my area of expertise, but I would suggest making sure you dont have any other programs running, and any firewalls/virusscans you have running are off.

If this dont help then post your problem at the atari community.
[Image: 7.jpg]
Now that I have Wild, I have the same problem. I have it set to get images, but I don't see it getting anything. The only option I see is to 'custom' the billboards. I dunno???
5 videos FOR YOU
Yeh, Mbrookes said it is likely to be a regional problem i.e. there are no ad's available for the area you live in!
Same problem Frown, yeah it probably is a Regional problem.By the way if it works for anyone i would love to see a screen Biggrin
It might simply be because there aren't any ads available at the moment. RCT3 searches for ads on Massive I think it is called, and if it doesn't find any, I guess it doesn't show any. I don't have Wild, but this is what I've heard Smile

Coasterboy123, I believe some people have posted pictures over in the RCT3 Exchange at the Atari Community Smile
RCTgo.net - over 750 RCT3 Downloads
belloman Wrote:Coasterboy123, I believe some people have posted pictures over in the RCT3 Exchange at the Atari Community

And there is a lot of great pics over there too.
----

Heres a link to out very own:

http://rct3x.co.uk/myBB2/showthread.php?tid=879

--EDIT--
I forgot to show this to yall--> they just appeared.

[Image: shot000015ck.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
It works fine 4 me.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg