A HOTEL EXPANSION!!!!

Wouldn't that be cool XD.
and i also think that they should make an other wordly expansion pack which allows you to make parks in different worlds like heaven, hell and other crap like that. :twisted:
Hey, welcom to RCT3X btw. I remember the hotel disscussion over at Atari while back and I like the idea. In fact, the more they can give me/us to work/play with the better. I think the future for RCT in this 3D realm is very broad. As more technologies advance so will the game. It would be cool to see RCT get fantisy-like. What would that be like? YOu know.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
both of your ideas sound awsome.
[Image: 7.jpg]
that would be awesome Biggrin
It would be cool. RCT3 has so much to offer! Who knows what the future holds!
Hopefully this expanion pack you never know! Biggrin
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
RCT3: Hotel an Expansion sound like a good idea or How About RCT3: Rock! an idea? your idea about Hotel and Motel with Golf Course, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Restaurant, Room, Deluxe Room, Suite Room, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, and More that's good idea. other idea from mine as Plants-Rides idea about RCT3: Rock! the musican, Dance, huge simulator theater, seat bounce simulator, neon light glow in the dark like Las Vegas, Hollywood or New York Lights, Include the Haunted walk through for the Halloween as Scary Joker, Chainsaw Man, Etc. They take you to Limouise Ride, River Pirate Ship, Musik Express, Crazy Dance, Witch Dance as Zierer Fireball, Rock-N-Roller Coaster, Freefall, more with the Rock and Roll theming, Hollywood theming, Haunted House theming, and lots of more what you like it?