Meridian Medway 90% Complete

Heres a quick update for you guys and girls....the far side of the park is now complete with the inclusion of my Hollywood style Medway sign....trees and hills included.After this, a few new buildings are needed alongside the vertical drop coaster(The Edge).Also, the old zebra enclosure has now been extended, with the addition, of Ostriches, Horses and camels....and the inclusion of the Lion Tamers pit which should finalise the area of Safari Plains.
[Image: a7tb.jpg]
[Image: ab6vl.jpg]
Thats it, ill keep you informed.
This is the greatest RCT3 park I've ever seen, its so detailed and real, thats really something to be prowd of G Force Junkie!
[Image: signature9ky.png]
See it here!
i agree with Julian, your park has inspired me to live to 500 lol
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
is that ambulance on its way yet?

lol this park is great Gman I cant wait to get my hands on it Smile
beautiful! absolutly Beautiful. You have a real skill g-MAn. Keep it up
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Absolutely AMAZING !
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
this park is great and wonderful i got some questions. is the park got some lag in it? what custom scenery packs are you using? and finally Do you have a rough date when this park will be realsed?
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
I opened up the park a week ago, with over a 1000 guests to see how it would run.There was no problems with lag, but, and this is a big but, i only had two rides opened.Even if i do get abit of lag, it will only inspire me to get a new computer.Ive a 256mb ATI card and a gig of RAM so that helps.As for the scenery packs, ive used the Following:
DRP's Lights
Pumpers Steelworkz
Iceatcs Hollwood sign
Shy Guys main street set
Iceatcs Timber Frame set
Iceatcs curve slide supports
Iceatcs Brand names & Logos
Shy guy circus set.
The Park will hopefully be done by the end of the Month, no promises though.
If you go to rct3x.co.uk, you must check out the Meridian Medway thread. The rollercoaster tycoon 3 based theme park is one of the best theme parks on the forum. Great use of Scenery and fantastic coasters makes this park stand out from the other rollercoaster tycoon 3 theme parks. The whole park looks absolutly fantastic.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
^^now thats confussing and g-man thanks for the info
[Image: jag100banner.gif]