Meridian Medway 90% Complete

wow i am really loving this park, its the best 1 i have ever seenWinkrep point givenWink
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
thanx dude, much appreciated...update coming tonight.
cool cnt w8
-Island P4XX
holy crap, very nice!
[Image: 7.jpg]
Right here we go, now this update hasnt alot of new stuff, but ive changed/changing a few things i werent happy with....the first was Silverstreams colour affiliation.i opted for white supports in the end, and took down alot of the cross bars on the Chain Lift.It balances more with the name, and i didnt want the same colour supports as i have with Hyperspeed XL.I have also decided to change Aquavenger into a more thrilling ride, the stats for the original were very low key, so ive opted to increase the main drop by about 25ft and take the mountain away so you get to see more of IT....this also includes raising the water level to that of the ride itself.Im thinking of a smaller drop before the main one, but we shall see.The WILD aspect has changed abit aswell.Ive gone for a new horse and Giraffe section, although one of them shows Ostriches at the mo.Ive increased the land area for the tigers and the Panthers too, as i had complaints that the animals health and stuff were below par.Here yar.The completion has been put back to the 15th May hopefully.The Park has got to be right.
[Image: a7sx.jpg]
[Image: ab1dq.jpg]
[Image: abc6pr.jpg]
[Image: abcd8tu.jpg]
Thats it, ill keep you posted.....G-Man

WOW wow WOW wow WOW,

amazing work
what he said/\/\
-Island P4XX
incredible!
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.
Another update coming tonight,the re-vamp of Aquavenger is now done....complete with a small fountain display, also the giraffe enclosure is done...although i had one problem, i put them in a wooden enclosure instead of a chain one, they smashed the place to bits.....OUT COMES THE DARTGUN muhahahaha.I shot them all to sleep, and any stray Ostriches went into the Big cats pen, where they happily feasted.Im now pondering as to what i do with the empty part of my Park.
Cheetah Wrote:incredible!

Indeed, incredible. Where did you get the medway sign from.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true