Guests are cold?? Problems with roofs and buildings in general.

HI,
Can i do anything to avoid my guests being cold??
I don't really know how to make a building could you please help me with some tutorial or something?
Thanks
A number of things you could do, if youre playing custom scenario, you can change the climate to a number of settings from hot to cold.Buildings are also straightforward enough to do, go to the tutorial supplied on the game and this will help you get started.Remember.....use the shift button to raise walls or Roofs.Just mess around with the tools and get aclimatised with them.
How's this coming along annitacm?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Thank you very much i have finally learn to build things but still have some problems with the rain
how can i earn such a sum of money if it's always raining and guests do not want to go on the rides when it's raining??
You can use the John d rockafeller cheat or you can try and offer them something else like access to umberella for those who don't have any. Toys. try some flat rides and see if they'll get on them. Good Luck!!
5 videos FOR YOU
ahem its John D Rockefeller not rockafeller :P Smile
John d Rockefeller, you are correct. Thanks for pointing that out.
5 videos FOR YOU
thanks for your advice although i don't reallt know what's a flat ride
a flat ride is simply any thing but a coaster, a flat ride is sort of a ride without any tracks if u no wot i mean, hope i have helped lol

i have had rct3 since it came out but i have never experienced guests getting cold.....wierd huh?
Biggrin
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
neither hav I
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg