Whats behind your Username

Mine well long story. Originally whilst playing RCT 3 i made a firework show ot the song FLASH sang by queen. When i joined this forum my aim was to just upload my show and go but i needed help so when i joined i called myself flash. Ironically i still havnt uploaded the show :P but im memeber of the month in october :P
Member of the month - October - 2006
Yay. Icicles.
My username was completely random. I do have RCT3: Soaked!, but there is no way in hell that I have mastered it.
I couldnt think of a clever or funny name that macthed my personality and ive never really had a nick name so I got really origanal (NOT) and used my own name lol Smile
OK...
As some of you know, I'm from denmark.
We have a Nationwide company Called Hjem-is (would be Home-ice i english)
They drive around in residential areas, ringing an old-fashioned bell, so you know, that they are in your neighbourghhood, and of course selling Ice-cream, from their van. (wich is basicly a driving Freezer)..
(selling the ice-cream, in boxes of, f.ex. 20 pcs.)

They started the company in Sweden, in 1976.

That's some of the company story...... and..
I'm from '76 myself, and i was eating, an Ice-cream, from "Hjem-is", when registred in here...
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
I'll have to leave you guessing about mine Smile
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Hmmmm :idea: Something 2004 :P
Mine's got a long, LONG history. Loustar Jogger. I <3 www.homestarrunner.com. Loustar Jogger is a fan character based off of teh title character, Homestar Runner. Let's break his(Loustar's) name down, shall we?
Lou - my name: Louis
star - HomeSTAR
Jog - Run
ger - ner
Maybe I shoulda called him Lou...istar Jogger. That woulda kept his and Homestar's names together. I made him last year. The 6th grade. Last school year. At the very end. On like, literaly the last day.

Um...so, who clicked the link? Wink
I love going to themeparks and riding Rollercoasters and i am a boy so i said 'Coasterboy' ( but on some sites i need to put 123 at the end )
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
Mines self-explanatory.
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
tikitiki Wrote:Tikitiki came from the old ancients of Tiarikitikirikitirikitikirikitiki land.

J/K!

Actually Tikitiki came from complete randomness! Shh dont tell Wink

Shhhhh!!! dont tell but tikitiki was the original copy of this one's e-mail address, dont worry it wont work, it's partial.

Look at me custom Title and Siggy for wat's behing my username, used to be tametower, but ahero seperates into A Hero and it is FOR (4) heor, which when editing the last two characters of hero (switches the two) you get heor. =D AND its just cool, made it up for runescape, have like 3 for runescape, eathr (edited earth), ruen (on just forums, edited rune, the forum I registered for said eathr was too long and heor was taken, lmao)

ahero