Worst coaster u've been on?

Seriously, the worst coaster ive been on, was the ol Runaway Train at Chessington world of Adventures, it may of been good in the time of the Romans, but in todays world of Kingda Ka and Stealth, it just dont cut it, infact......ive had more fun playing Hopscotch in a field of Landmines!!!
Collosus in Magic Mountain CA is so rough it is like someone throwing a sack of hammers at you. And they wonder why they are going broke.
i would have to say Carolina Cyclone at Carowinds. I like being ratted around, but not a steel coaster, with a harness, worst headache after it. and not very entertaining.
Those stupid kiddie coasters that are 10 feet high. :l

Naw.

Phantoms Revenge @ Kennywood, PA.
the worst ride i went on was the Racers at kings island when i was there on my birthday i acualy lifted out of my seat!!! next time i will put my seatbelt extra tight it probably was very loose!
[Image: rct3logo.jpg]
Paramounts
Probably Collossus at Thorpe Park it was really fun but painful.
Mean Streak at Cedar Point it gave me a headache
Gwazi and Busch Gardens, it shook you around that much that it leaves a bruise on both sides of your hips.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Haven't been on Gwazi in a while. O__o worth the risk.
^ Ok.....make sure to bring pillows :P
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.