Worst coaster u've been on?

You guys are spoiled. Most coasters aren't enjoyable without at least a little roughness. Take Grizzly at CGA, it's smooth and it sucks.
Does that mean all the new steel coasters suck?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
That was not what I meant with my post, but if that's the way you're willing to take it...
This thread may have been posted a long time ago but the most horrible coaster I went on was Ninja at Six Flags Over GA. I had a headache the rest of the day after that ride.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
Hades at Mt. Olympus in the Wisconsin Dells. Apparently it used to be really smooth, but it was 3 minutes of torture. Plus it can only run 1 train at a time, so a ride that could have a 5 or 10 minute wait had a 1 hour long wait. This was because the break section didn't hold the train, so the train could possibly hit a train that was delayed when loading... Ughh... It should be cool because it has a mile long tunnel section underground that's in total darkness... But trust me, it's not.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
The worst coaster I rode, would have to be the Vekoma SLC, at Six Flags America, Mind Eraser. It gave me one good headache.
For me, the worst would have to be Lethal Weapon, which is now called Arkham Asylum, at MovieWorld on the Gold Coast in Australia. I mean it's a great ride, but you end up with really red ears and a bad headache after that ride. However, they were doing maintenance on the ride only a few weeks ago, so maybe it isn't so bad anymore.
woohoo my worst was son of beast at kings island punch my self and got bloody nose Frown best time ever Biggrin
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(Dec 26, 2005, 08:33 PM)Neg-A-Tive-G Wrote: Biggrinwots the worst coaster anyone has been onBiggrin8)

Mine has 2 be Gwazi at Busch Gardens, the most rickickickaty rollercoaster ive been on....ouch lol:lol::?

I'm from England so I'm used to smooth rides, but agreed, I swear Gwazi almost killed me.
[Image: ffOLLZF.jpg]