Green Day

i think green day is very good, but i dont like marlyn manson, he has definately got issues, did his mom drop him head 1st of the CN tower when he was a baby??
freakin freak!!!
at least green day set a good example and have good taste in the music they decide to playBiggrinBiggrin
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Well I'm no longer a MM fan and yes he does have issues!! What good examples does GD set? Just Curious...
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Listening to interviews of him.....he's actually quite clued up.His bird is a sexy minx too.
I Dunno i just thought it sounded good lol hehe
BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
-Island P4XX
their only good songs are American Idiot and Holiday...they were better back in the day...my fave song was "Time of Your Life"

i heard that in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!! it contains an ingredient that if you eat enough makes you think your in love...never happened to me though...
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
When September Ends is a great song, very poignant.The Vid is quite sad also.
I love Jesus Of Suburbia YAHOOOOO!!
[Image: twilightzone1kf.jpg]
agree with the G-Man on When September Ends. I also like Give Me Novacaine.

I havent listened to any of their previous stuff, but intend to.

-from earlier posts

I think that music and how it affects our actions varies from person to person... me personally, i get short term emotions (Special D, Come With Me makes me bouncy, listening to Poison whilst driving i can guarantee my foot goes down on the gas, and just dont let me listen to Bright Eyes too often!), but nothing over the long term influences me.. but then again, i listen to a good variety.
i used to really like green day, i guess i still do now. they are a very talented bandSmile
-Island P4XX