Green Day

Nearly everybody at my school says Green Day is their favorite rock band. They sort of got me brainwashed:shock: after listening to it on their CD Players and Ipods. Am I alone here, or is everybodys' school that way?:?::-?
not my school (or my high school at least). I know that my sister's school has a lot of Green Day fans. They're pretty good, if only for the three songs i like.
Are they "American Idiot", "Wake Me Up When September Ends", and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"? Those are the favorites of people I know.
yup Smile
[Image: 7.jpg]
There was a time when I listened to Marilyn Manson and I felt depressed all the time and thought about suicide once or twice. And when I listened to rap before that, I thought I was a thugs. I wrote an essay my first year in college and I argued that music has no influence on actions that we make. Columbine High School Massacre for example I knew I was wrong but I had already taken my stand an there was no backing out. In short, music does does have a strong influence on the actions that we make. Be careful to what you listen to..
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Green Day are very good, i like them before American Idiot Album came out, im into more retro stuff.60s 70s anything really.....Music is influential, and affects Mood, it can make you feel happy or sad.Thats why i love it so much.
Since we're on the topic of moods, did you know chocolate can make you feel your in love?
[Image: 7.jpg]
tikitiki Wrote:Since we're on the topic of moods, did you know chocolate can make you feel your in love?

I've heard that before
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Freakin' Chocolate.:evil:
Mmm, it is nice, but im not a great lover of it, beer makes me fall in love......after about 8 pints, anything looks pretty!