ThE FuTuRe Of CoAsTeRs???????

oh well, if you cant survive it the it will at least be good for sad people to end their depressing lives on.....wait.....i'm sad and depressed.....yey!!!! i can go on.......i think i just wet myself.......helpFrownFrown
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
lol my sides hurt with so much laughing.
I personaly dont have any idea of what they will come up with next. But somtimes id prefer not to find out untill they spring it on us. that way ill be more amazed if it isnt all hyped up. prime example being oblivion at alton towers. download one of the videos, open it up in a video editing program and raise the pitch. its not so scary when he sounds like alvin the chipmunk.
I think they will make something which is over 500ft but under 700ft, which is launched in the same style of a INTAMIN accelerator but will be a B&M Floorless Coaster style car. Then after the 600ft top hat it will dive down 90 degrees and go right back up again through a 400ft loop ! then do a 80 degree angled helix to a height of 300 ft then do some 250 ft tall "bunny hops" then another helix then 2 corkscrews. Then twist around another helix into the break run then back to the station Smile
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
Your imagination boggles me sometimes.^
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
Bearing in mind what your saying.....these rides that were proposing could place to much G Force on the Human Body.Could we Handle rides at 500-600ft...Maybe yes, if its in the style of Kingda Ka or TopThrill dragster.But not anything with inversions and helixes.
lol i bet thrill rides in the future will go into space and back or sumfin lmao
-Island P4XX
That would be cool, LOL!
^ lol how much would a space ride to the moon and back cost
(im guessing billions)
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
maybe a ride that travels through the earths core doing xtreme inversions and just think of the heat!!!!!!!
-Island P4XX
I love the smell of Burning Pork in the Morning.....lol..How about a coaster that travels round the globe 3 Times...with 15 thousand inversions 500 1000ft drops....and ohh, im getting carried away here.STOPIT G-Man.