C&C Woodland Park - Cancelled

Many man hours gone into this i can see......great stuff m8
the advert didnt take that long but the ride did! i love using the rocks in martenmarz leftoverz!
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

New Attraction: FEAR, is Now Here!
here's the latest attraction for February 2006 - FEAR. This is a great B&M Dive Machine and is a fantastic addition to Woodland Park! Here is the download with music included (add this to My Documents/My Music/RCT3 before loading game)

Click Here For The February Download!

downloading now.......
It may run quite slow, or maybe its just my computer

I will be adding more detail and scenary to the park as each month progresses but because of the story ive made it has to start out quite basic

Its saying that the zip folder is invailed and corrupdt.

[attachment=107]

well i dont know why but i can do 3 things
-re-upload it
-send you the .bak.dat file
-take out the music files

what do you thing will work?

To be honest im not shore......Try taking out the music files and then uploading it again
here is a new download still with the park and the music, i think that ive fixed the problem

Click here for the new download

alos, you will need Martenmarz Leftoverz, Wild and Soaked to view this file
UPDATE
The new ride for March has began construction. It is a Giant Flume ride and will be on the site oposite Scream.

Two other rides have been removed this month too - terminate, and the bomber - two travelling rides. This will aparently "make room for a new exciting development in April!"

btw. has anybody downloaded the February installment?
(sorry to tripple post, im just getting the topic to the top!)

UPDATE

Construction pics of the new water ride! it is not going over the land whcih terminate used to use so now the back of the park is looking more empty than ever. Also, the waltzer which was next to looper, and the bomber ride that was moved to make room for Fear, have also both been removed

heres the pictures!
The front of the ride
The back of the ride taken from near Rattle

Also, i managed to get an e-mail from the park showing off the new, better park map! I think that it is way better thann the old one as many people complained that the rides weren't easy to make out.

Take a look!
(please be patient - it may take a minute to load up)
March Park Map!

The Pics aren't showing up. The map btw is very cool. did you do that yourself?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU