Group Park.

Everybody makes mistakes, especially when they're in a rush.
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
oh, well i'll have 9 - to be honest i would have chose that anyway! i like corners of parks!
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

will you be doing another one of these? I really wanted to join this one, but I need to get my rct3 working first. I think this is one of the best ideas, and well setup group park yet
[Image: 7.jpg]
Start your own. That's what I would do.

can we say what rides and scenary we would like so that nobody can plan a great ride then realize ones allready been made?

quote tikitiki
will you be doing another one of these? I really wanted to join this one, but I need to get my rct3 working first. I think this is one of the best ideas, and well setup group park yet

Yes I was thinking about doing another one. But it does depend how this one turns out as its my first one

endoftheworld. Did you recive my pm? if so endoftheworld should now have the group park and be working on his area

qoute towersdude
can we say what rides and scenary we would like so that nobody can plan a great ride then realize ones allready been made?

Yes I think this would be a good idea so ride types dont get reapeted. Can i allso ask that the peeps who are taking park post what custom sceanery they have used

And just a quick reminder to update this post with your updates

cheers
shaun
ok, im going to use the egyptian themeing and an Xtended coaster but probably with a floorless or hyper twister car

i dont mind, i will just build whatever there is(unless it has already been used)
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Neg-A-Tive-G Wrote:i dont mind, i will just build whatever there is(unless it has already been used)
Same here.

shaun allsop Wrote:Can i allso ask that the peeps who are taking park post what custom sceanery they have used

I think I have most all of them -those that are good for Wild! anyways. Whoever works on the park, remember what customs you used and then tell the next person.

[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I haven't used any custom scenery yet, but I might use Steelworkz. I'm planning on making a wooden coaster and maybe an inverted.