Group Park.

[Image: untitled1layer17os.gif]

IF you want to participate, just post here. Im looking for at least 4 peaple to join however more peaple are welcome bearing in mind the more peaple that do it, the smaller your area will be

So post here if you want to participate, youâll just have to build a small working part of a park. Itâs first come first serve so donât hesitate  Ask if you have any questions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES

It's now time for the ever so fun rules! just basic thing you need to follow:

-You are NOT to build out of your section. When I make the sections I'll put fences up didviding them, and you are not to go over your fence. mroe about fences:

-You are allowed to take your fence down as long as you stay within your area. At the end, when everbody has completed a section, I'll take down any extra fences that weren't taken down.

-As far as the passing part goes, this is how it will work: Someone will start out with it then they'll email it to the next person. Then that person emails it to the next person on the list etc. (with the park attached). If you have your email address hidden here please post it or, pm it to the person in front of you.

-The last person on the list will email me the park and I'll do any touch-ups.

-As far as park making goes: You'll make a small working park in your section. You should have a good balance of rides, and 1-2 drink stalls and 1-2 food stalls, plus a bathroom and a few other stalls if you want them. If everyone makes 2-4 food and drink stalls, that'll be plenty so that's why the number is so low. But you are welcome to do more.

-Make your park is able to attach to other sections. This means you should have one path at a good point that someone else can connect there path with.

-You can use any theme in your space but please dont have more than 1 of the same ride.

-Make your park pretty  Put in trees, scenery, etc.

- Please dont add animal exibits, too much micro-manegment for the people who download the park, plus you have a limited amount of space, so let's not add them in

-Please dont add pools in,

-The size of the section you get will be decided when I know who is taking part. Don't build out of your section.

-Make sure you know when the park is about to be passed to you, and make sure the person in front of you knows your email address to send the park to you. Pm them or post your email here.

-Try to complete your section and pass it along to the next person within 2 weeks.

-Please post pictures of your work, and even onride videos if you want.

-Do NOT open the park for any reason. I'll open it when the last person on the pms me the park.

Post if you have any questions!
Custom Scenery, guidlines

Please only use sceanery that it usable with wild. There is no pacific sceanery you have to use. Please see here for the latest and updated sceanery:

http://www.klaus-sauer.de/rct/rct3-scenery.html

Both soaked and wild exspansion packs will/can be used:
Please put in your post weather you have soaked and wild when posting your intrest to join.

Only a maximum of 9 peaple can join

Peaple who have joined so far are:

1) shaun allsop

2) Neg-A-Tive-G

3) endoftheworld

4) towersdude

5) rct3x

6) beelitz

7) RCS2K4
i think it is a gr8 idea, i have never done a group park before, it sounds fun. i'd like to help out! if i can...so i'm in ! (hopefully)

by the way i think i speak for a lot of peeps when i say that if we are doing a group park we have to include WicKeD! he is an absolute genius lol !
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I agree. I'm definately in.
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
I'll do it, i think group parks are great cos everybody has different ideas!
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

Count me in Biggrin
Count me in, I wanna play...
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I forgot to say, I only have soaked.
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
Today is the last day to apply for the group park. the closing time will be 5 pm

After this time I will update the first post so please come back at 5:15 ish for updates.
You can definatly count me in for this one Smile

I got Soaked and Wild installed
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
I have soaked and wild Biggrin