Patch Problems

I have RCT3 plus Soaked and Wild. Can someone tell me which patch I should be installing to ensure I have the latest versions. Also how I check to see which version I am on as I'm not too sure if I have already done a patch in the past ?!

I appear to be experiencing problems with the coaster cam when it's nighttime in the game. Is this a known problem ?

Don't know why, but I appear to be confused about this. Do you load RCT3 patch and then Soaked patches then Wild Patches in that order ????

Help !!!
Thanks,

Fizzman
I would go in the order in which the game and expansions have come out.

If you want to manually download the patches go to this:
ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/rct3/

If you're having problems and you are unsure of what patch you have installed, you can either check for updates through the start button or save all valulable information such as parks, tracks, etc then unstall the game and expansions then use use the link above that I gave you.

I would try to check for updates first and see if that updates Wild! If doesn't fix your problem then save everything that you want to keep and go from there.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
first download patch 2 for wild this pactch will fix the auto updater then run the rct3 updater then click update after a few mins update 1 will be installed and this will get rid of the lag at night on rct3
[Image: jag100banner.gif]