Custom Scenery Requests

Does anyone know of people cs
ie manikins or dummies to place in areas to aid more realism
much like belly dancer or soldier but peep size maybe with colorable clothing?
Is there any cs out there that the fish swim around in the water?
Can someone make the mk-1212 with the ptyhon texture?? I've got the mk1212, but i want to make thy python from the efteling, thanks for making??
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
(Oct 16, 2013, 12:45 PM)sikkinixx99 Wrote: Is there any cs out there that the fish swim around in the water?

Ralfvieh's Asia set and Station Jim's Gardening both have animated koi. Old Spice has made an animated tropical fish set.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I have an idea for a cs that I posted on Shy Guys World. Custom Entertainers. What if someone could make an entertainer that could have like a custom face and stuff for like Scareactors that actually walk around and scare people. Just an idea
[Image: Sonicteam1000_zpsa5b32a47.png]
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IDncV4...ity_view=3
Some custom entertainers would be great.

RCT2 had more entertainers (around ten more, I think) than RCT3. I remember a trainer that would enable all entertainers to be played in RCT2 at one time, while without a trainer there was a limit on the number of different entertainers one could have in any park. It was that long ago that I can’t remember though if we were allowed one or three entertainers without a trainer in RCT2.

I absolutely will not use the hideous cowgirl or the ridiculous pumpkin head entertainer in any of my RCT3 parks and lately although I still place him I have my doubts about the space alien. The space alien’s only redeeming feature is he can be almost entirely recoloured.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Can anyone do this?

Ignore the top part, just make it a roof

The supports are all the same on both sides

[Image: zuf24j.jpg]
I’ve always wanted the elevator lift speeds to go faster than 11 mph. I can remember in RCT1 there was a patch to get the white water rapids ride to go faster up lift hills. It would be great if we had the same sort of patch for transport rides in RCT3.

(Nov 23, 2013, 05:04 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I’ve always wanted the elevator lift speeds to go faster than 11 mph. I can remember in RCT1 there was a patch to get the white water rapids ride to go faster up lift hills. It would be great if we had the same sort of patch for transport rides in RCT3.

Well just use the David Braben cheat.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Hi. I would like a Tumbler CTR. BUT! I can't find the following CS. DARN! I need these! Now!

Moby's Steel Jungle V2
StationJims Random Things
Gadgets Coaster Goodies V1 and 2
Shyguys Planters
Millenium Flyer CTR
Nightflight CTR
Vodhins Girders n' Glass
Safari J's Arrow Pack
Websters Aged Footers
jcats Steelworx
Spinning Gerstlauer CTR
ATH Catwalk set
And I think I have found Alex's path covers. Thanks! Help would be appreciated.
-Slurpee_Man Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!