Custom Scenery Requests

Moby's steel jungle:

http://www.meganaut.net/msj.html
These ride exit doors? Smile If there already made somewhere please someone give me a download link i cant find them anywhere

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Getting better.... Smile
Just wanted to say hello :-)

Could it be possible for someone to create the popular Chance Yo-Yo? Thanks again.
Sorry, you have a lot of requests at the moment.

Could you have CS for the movie Beetlejuice? The sculptures, the model Adam made, the sandworm, and Beetlejuice himself. Again sorry for the amount I'm asking for and for adding on.

Beetlejuice

Town Model

Sandworm

Sculptures
(Mar 4, 2006, 03:39 PM)Jag100 Wrote: anyone that needs something made then just type it here then i will try to do some requests but if i can't i'll speak to another custom object maker see if they can do anything. when making requests please post a picture and a brief description of your request

Thank You
Jag

Station gates like Odys station gates can't find a working link here is a link for a picture of what I'm talking about.
http://rctdb.com/custom-scenery/odys-sta...ates-v1-0/

More building sets like shyguy's Main Street Sets. Including more shutters and Victorian style columns. More variety of walls, roofs and doors, etc. Thanks.
Pls guys, before you bump old threads, check out if the TO is still active on the board!

Jag100's last visit here was on the "02.11.2011 00:04", and we are in 2014.

So every request of you is pointless, infact that no one will currently made new CS-Sets for RCT-3.
A reason why could be that TPS is coming and RCT World comes early 2015.

Sorry guys for the bad news, but you should deal with the stuff that we have for RCT-3 currently.
Use your creativity and imagination to build your things.
Or try to create the object via "Blender", "3DStudio Max" by yourself.

The only help i can give is, that if old CSO links are broken down, to re-upload these here if i become the permission from "Justin".
Because every CSO i would re-upload isn't my content and the original creators aren't play RCT-3 so i can't ask them for there permission.
So i move in an "grey-zone" between safe/share old cso with other players and the problem that i share things that aren't mine.

I wrote an PM to Justin, where i explain that it could be helpful to share sets, where "all" links are broken down. But only sets, where the links are broken down!
If i become a permission that i am allowed to share other ones work here, than feel free to ask me about CSO's you're searching for.
I give my best that all re-uploads show clearly that i am NOT the creator and that full credits goes to the original one. And i try to use everytime the original screens/descriptions.

Soo long Cobra Cool

Sry for bumping this thread by myself.
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
(Sep 5, 2014, 02:13 AM)Cobra Wrote: Pls guys, before you bump old threads, check out if the TO is still active on the board!

So every request of you is pointless, infact that no one will currently made new CS-Sets for RCT-3.

Sorry guys for the bad news, but you should deal with the stuff that we have for RCT-3 currently.

The only help i can give is, that if old CSO links are broken down, to re-upload these here if i become the permission from "Justin".
Because every CSO i would re-upload isn't my content and the original creators aren't play RCT-3 so i can't ask them for there permission.
So i move in an "grey-zone" between safe/share old cso with other players and the problem that i share things that aren't mine.

I wrote an PM to Justin, where i explain that it could be helpful to share sets, where "all" links are broken down. But only sets, where the links are broken down!
If i become a permission that i am allowed to share other ones work here, than feel free to ask me about CSO's you're searching for.
I give my best that all re-uploads show clearly that i am NOT the creator and that full credits goes to the original one. And i try to use everytime the original screens/descriptions.

Soo long Cobra Cool

I didn't realize how old this post was. I guess I need to start checking the dates before I respond in the future. Biggrin
(Sep 5, 2014, 06:20 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2014, 02:13 AM)Cobra Wrote: Pls guys, before you bump old threads, check out if the TO is still active on the board!

Soo long Cobra Cool

I didn't realize how old this post was. I guess I need to start checking the dates before I respond in the future. Biggrin

oh heck this IS old. i apologize even more.
Could it possible for someone to create the popular Yo Yo? I need this for my midway Smile
Can someone upload 182470's station set please I can't find it