Custom Scenery Requests

anyone that needs something made then just type it here then i will try to do some requests but if i can't i'll speak to another custom object maker see if they can do anything. when making requests please post a picture and a brief description of your request

Thank You
Jag
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Could you make a set with construction stuff? (cranes, do not cross lines, cement trucks, etc.) That would be cool. Or maybe a set with Christmas stuff?
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
A new stealworks set or a terror tower from disney would be nice.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Wallpieces with doors that open's and closes, like the ones we had in RCT2 on one of the mouse-coasters
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
Billboards that we used to see in RCT2.The ones, where you can just type the name/message that you want.And smaller than the custom billboards we see currently.
Jag, any updates on some of these things requested?

Because I was wondering if someone could make me some stairs to go up the side of rides (the hill climb bit) for the steeper track, like the steep hill climb you can have on a Gigacoaster, or Vertical Drop Coaster for example?
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
RCS2K4 Wrote:Jag, any updates on some of these things requested?

Because I was wondering if someone could make me some stairs to go up the side of rides (the hill climb bit) for the steeper track, like the steep hill climb you can have on a Gigacoaster, or Vertical Drop Coaster for example?

hey good idea RCS2K4. that would be a useful item ill see if anyone would make this i would but iv got to finish custom pack 1.

done but the reply is neagtive beacuse pumper has done this before and this object always failed. heres the quote (from the atari comummity forums)
Pumper Wrote:Jag - that was actually attempted - well, basically, the angle was gave bad results. For some reason, once you change the angle to a steeper setting (from the normal angle on the catwalk or even angled tunnels), they no longer connect with each other - the object jumps to almost a half box away. So when you try to attach the pieces to each other, you get a big gap in between each piece. I don't know if this has something to do with the way RCT treats angles, but I tried it on the tunnels (I was trying to get a steep tunnel in Mouseworx to go along with the other three), and after tons of attempts, I stopped. I know the catwalk and tunnel have the same angle settings so the catwalk would have posed the same problem. I'm going to have to investigate that more after Screamworx is complete. Thanks
remember the scrolling marque in rct2? Is that possible to make?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Thanks for finding out Jag. Fingers crossed Jcat can pull something out of the bag in the future....
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
beelitz Wrote:remember the scrolling marque in rct2? Is that possible to make?

if you mean a normal scrolling sign then yes (i don't have rct2 or 1)