Elevated platforms

Okay I just got Soaked and I'm trying to put in a waterslide and I need to have a elevated platform and can't figure out how to put in a platform or even where they are at. Please help me :|
You use a regular concrete piece and hold shift and move your mouse up. :wink:
[Image: rct3x.co.uk2r.jpg]

Current Projects- The Lost Island
as endoftheworld said or somtimes if you want a path or peaice of building to be the same hieght as somthing else you press and hold ctrl and move your mouse to the position/direction you want it to be.
hope that makes sense. Smile
Point, with the mouse, to the building piece or whatever you're building that you want to have the next object to equal same height as. Then press control (ctrl) on the keyboard and it automatically elevates whatever object you're trying to place at that height. (This saves time instead of hitting shift and raising the mouse till you're ready to set your peice).

Welcome to RCT3X btw! If you have time introduce yourself Here If you have anymore questions, you know what to do.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
beelitz Wrote:Point, with the mouse, to the building piece or whatever you're building that you want to have the next object to equal same height as. Then press control (ctrl) on the keyboard and it automatically elevates whatever object you're trying to place at that height. (This saves time instead of hitting shift and raising the mouse till you're ready to set your peice).

Welcome to RCT3X btw! If you have time introduce yourself Here If you have anymore questions, you know what to do.

what i would do is place it and put one path infront of it
[Image: jag100banner.gif]