underwater tunnel [solved]

whats the best way to build an underwater tunnel? ive been fooling around with it but i cant figure out how to properly build an underwater tunnel. Im talking like Anaconda at Paramounts Kings dominion tunnel if that reference helps anyone understand what i mean.

also, what does everyone here use for enclosing their coaster stations.  I know the second RCT had a feature to do it instantly, but in RCT 3, is the only way to do it is with the use of custom buildings? if so, do you guys use the colored walls category in the custom buildings area?

thanks for any replies
Hey Dan420.

If you have the Soaked! expansion, then you can choose one of the new paths to create underwater walkways. That's about all I can think of to do with underwater tunnels. Sorry I don't know what the Anaconda is all about.

As far as enclosing the stations, I mostly use the colored wall set and my secondary choice is probably some custom wall sets. It really depends on the theme you are trying to achieve.

Hope this helps you out.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
The tunnel path is the one that looks like a funny crazy paving style in a tan colour, when you build in a depression, the glass outer walls should appear, i tried it once, and it works pretty good.
Take a look at this tutorial on the Atari Forums. I think that this may be what you are looking for. Placing Coasters, Rides, and Paths Underwater
Thank you soakedmaster for posting that!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
yes thanks guys