Zaytoun Theme Park.

BAD NEWS!!

okay for some time Ive had a problem with my pc crashing and has left me the only option of
restarting, When i restart my pc the Bios wont regonise the hard drives. So to resolve the problem
I turn the pc off and unplug all exsept the hard drive that has windows installed. After restarting the computer
and than shuting it down in te correct manor I re conect everything and that allways seemed to fix the fault.

My pc crashed earlyer today whislt playing rct so I had to go through the same procces, I tryed diss conecting and re conecting
all but the windows hard drive and have had no success. Ive tryed the hard drive on another pc but the hard drive that has everything apart from windows installed
has become unformatted meaning everything has gone.

Its kinda sods law this has happend as I was due to back everything up on to disk as I have just had a delivery today of 2 new larger hard drives and some more ram that i brought last week.

Obviously this means I have lost everything that was on my pc so unfortuantly im unable to continue with this park. Im gutted this has happend because I had some great plans for the park as well as following the completed park up with a referb a couple of months after it was released.

The good news is Im dertermand more than ever to complete a park as this will be my second park I have lost.
Hopefully with the new hard drives, ram and a few other new bits and bobs on the pc I wont have the problem again.

Id just like to thank the peaple that have taken the time to follow this parks progress and hope My new park gets as much attention, comments and constructve crissium as this one.

Shaun

Im now going to go and take a hammer to my old hard drive just to give me some satisfaction out of anger and dissapointment.
That is the worst possible news I have ever heard. I so looking forward to the T-Virus/Anti-Virus to include the entire park in general. Stupid technology!!! Well good luck to you in getting everything back up and revamping another new park. God's Speed!!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
OH NO!!! Shaun what can i say man, this is devastating news.Your professional enough to not let it get you down.... and to make you more determined, well, thats showing your credentials.I know this isnt any consilation m8, but ive had whats happened to you, happen to me, many moons ago.Make a habit of backing up your park on disk.....its so important.What i also do is have a backup file on the Load Park Menu....so infact, i have 2 Meridian Medway files, just in case i delete one by accident, or save something i shouldnt have.Sorry once again mate.
Wow! This looks awesome! Great job SA!
Thanks for the support guys, As ive said, This is the second park ive lost so im more dertermand than ever to complete a park. The downside is Zaytoun is no more but the upside is that ive lernt allot from doing this park.

Currently my pc is in the hands of a Computer shop, There running test ect to see what the problem is and there also updating all my drivers and tweaking the system ect. It sounds like a motherboard fault witch isnt anything new to me as it was dodgy since i had it. The good news is my new 2 larger 150GB hard drives are in and running and I have another 80GB hard drive soley for windows. Ive also added another gig of ram so I now have a total of 2 GIG. Ive also just coughed up some notes for a new motherboard. Hopefully I should get the pc back later today or tommorow.

You shall be pleased to know ive also brought some blank cds to back up my files incase of any future miss haps.

Once again thanks to those peaple who have commented on this park and those who have given some great suggestions and constructive critisum.
Do not fear my fellow creators, SA Productions will be back with another creation soon Smile

shaun
that is so unlucky shaun, i feel sorry 4 ya m8, i know how it feels kinda, but the park i lost was nowhere near as good as yours m8 so that is very unfortunate, i hope you continue to build gr8 parks in the futureSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX