Test your Knowledge!

i hav no idea...
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Neither do i!!
Europe's tallest roller is the 240 foot-high, B&M-built Silverstar, at Germany's Europa Park.

Can I post a question or does someone else want to e.g G-Force-Junkie?

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
i dunno, i already said silverstream @ europa park, but the g-man said i got it wrong, but you can go lol im out if ideasSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Only kidding guys.....Drayton is correct, Silver Star is the Tallest in Europe but not the fastest, it actually clocks in at 239ft to be precise.This park is also home to Expedition G Force.Ill leave it to you for the next question Drayton....
It's gonna be Drayton Manor related

In Fisherman's Warf at Drayton Manor what 3 shops are there and what do they sell?

Mmmmmmmm Drayton Manor geekiness

Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
I Have no Clue
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Fungus Pie, Strawberry Shortbread and Kentucky fried Stagbeetle, am i right by any chance?
Quote:Fungus Pie, Strawberry Shortbread and Kentucky fried Stagbeetle, am i right by any chance?

I said what restaraunts are there not what does the food taste like, and Drayton Manor would serve nothing but the best, Dead cats that is:wink:

Smile:P
oh here goes:
Cactus Jacks Botulism Baps
Salmonella Seafood Delights
Mr Crispins VX Strawberry Gas.........am i right?