Universal's World of Adventures!-Closed

The new area looks good, but a little bland. Some more trees and ornaments added in and it'll look great. Wink
ACC Hunters
The new screenshots look awesome. Keep us the fantastic work .
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
lookin good Smile
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.
Mount Crumpit Update

hello all, construction started this morning on a new childrens area called moutn crumpet, this will not be a major area so not a lot of time will be spent on it. I have spent barely an hour on this area and dont think i will continue adding to it. I have already started construction on the final area, not yet named, Here are some pics:
[Image: vs2s7p.jpg]
in this pic, to the right u can see a major coaster fron the next area being built
[Image: vsbzuh.jpg]

comments always welcome and appreciatedSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Simple new area, looks quite good. Lovely views.
ACC Hunters
looking gooood
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
bad news!

dont ask how, but i have accidentely saved over my universal park, i am gutted and upset so this park is now history, i may start again since i didnt really see this parks full potential, but i may start a new pak, what do you guys think?
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Start a new one!
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Turbo Tortoise, thsi thread was made in April, and it is now October. Please stop bringing up old threads, it's quite spammy and unneccesary (sp)

That's one pretty good park you have there, I hope that you do make a new park at some point!

:grin:
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness