Thrill City - New Update!

I started this park yesterday, and quite a lot has been done to it since it started being developed. It's called Thrill City. I have more than the pictures I am about to show, but sadly am having trouble uploading them. I'll post them when I get them up.

I will hopefully have the Soaked! expansion pack soon, which will enable me to compelete some sections of the park that are currently unfinished or not yet made.

I was going to show some pictures of the parks major ride, "Woodland Heights", but as I said, the pictures aren't up, so you'll have to make do with some other shots.

This picture is an on ride shot of "Twirl Drop", about to go down the first spiral. Right at the back of the shot you can see "Woodland Heights" looming. To the right, behind the tall trees is a section that should be finished when I get Soaked!. For now, I'll keep you guessing.:P

First picture

This is an overhead view of the park at night time. Some of the park isn't visible in this shot, due to it being dark. I assue you, that two coasters lie to the left, as does the "Scenic Railway".

Second Picture

This shot is again of "Twirl Drop", behind the winch up to the first drop. In the distance, "Woodland Heights" is there, the car leaning over the edge of the drop. A loop is also visible above the trees. A water ride, called "Death Drops" is just to the right of "Twirl Drop".

Third Picture

I'll hopefully get some more pictures uploaded, but it's not going well at the moment. I also would like to apologise for the .bmp formats of the pictures, that'll be changed for the next batch.

Please leave any comments, as I said I should have Soaked! soon, and Wild! shortly after, so the park will grow more yet. :wink:
Sounds great. Hope to see more. But The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Use Tinypic

I'm sure this will look great. Oh, and welcome to the forum !
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Thanks a lot for the tinypic link, should have all the pictures up now. Smile

And thanks for the welcome.

[Image: vgjzmr.png]
[Image: vgjz4k.png]
[Image: vgjyiu.png]

Here is a shot of "Woodland Heights" at the end of the loop.

[Image: vgk1g2.png]

Here's another shot of "Woodland Heights" nearing the end of the barrel roll section before the drop.

[Image: vgk22v.png]

Another shot of "Woodland Heights", going through the corkscrew at the bottom of another drop, going through the trees.

[Image: vgk2t0.png]

And here's "Woodland Heights" being winched to the top of the final big drop.

[Image: vgk4s9.png]

Post any thoughts. This time they're in .png format, much better. Smile
I like the park. It's massive.
Is this your first park you have ever made. If so evan more greater.
This is my third park since getting RCT3, but the first I've stuck at and tried to make look good.

I have some open spaces, I'm not sure what to do with them. Stuff them with trees and things like that, or create something cool. Problem is, most of the areas aren't all that accessable now.
ACC Hunters
this park looks goodSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Thanks a lot. I'll be doing some more work on it tomorrow, and get some more pictures up, this time of different rides. Smile
ACC Hunters
An update here, 7 new pictures for you all. This time, a look around some of the parks attractions.

This one is a rather rubbish shot from the new "Park Overlook" viewing tower. You can get an idea of how big the park is however, by the rollercoasters in the distance.

[Image: vhs0wl.png]

This picture shows the two coasters near the entrance. The one nearest the entrance is Lake Drops, the one after that is Twil Drop.

[Image: vhs1zp.png]

This picture shows the coaster, Up and Over. It has a verticle climb, then a verticle drop. It then has another climb and drop round the other side.

[Image: vhs2fk.png]

This picture shows the two coasters after Up and Over. The one nearest Up and Over is Super Loops, the one after is High Corkscrew, which features three corkscrews, all rather high up. Super Loops has been built for four (in game) years, and not one peep has been on it! Too intense, apparently.

[Image: vhs3yf.png]

This picture shows the wooden coaster, Curve Drop. Nothing special, simple but popular.

[Image: vhs4mv.png]

This is a shot of the Scenic Railway I made. It goes round, and partly over a larger lake, and over a small pond on the way back. It's a round route with one station.

[Image: vhs569.png]

This picture shows the Log Flume, and it's name is...Log Flume. Behind it, is a junior coaster called Small Drops.

[Image: vhs5le.png]

This picture shows the new observation tower, Park Overlook. The building in front is the completed food and information centre, called The Mall. Inside is one of each building available in the game (RCT3 only, not the expansions). The building next to that, is the uncompleted eating area. I'm waiting for Soaked! so I can add tables.

[Image: vhsqcg.png]

I hope you all like the park, and please leave any comments you may have.

Thanks a lot.
ACC Hunters
Getting better and better. I like what I see.
Any suggestions on what I could add to the available space I have left?
ACC Hunters