Contour Theme Park

Looks like the G-Mans got some Competition with ya......ABSOLUTELY ASTOUINDING STUFF M8.10 out of 10 for presentation.
I went back down to the park today to reveiw some of the plans
that are going to take place within the next week or so.
After taking a few pics of the construction that has been going on I have reveiwed the plans.

The main street is far from complete. The old short piear thats over the lake will be revamped so it can be used
by the guests once again.
The waterfall plan that was submitted by the park when the lake was first added to the park was never built,
However this plan has now been put forward again.

There will be one day next week where there will be a few peaple that will be allowed onto the construction site to
give us there input on the construction so far.

The framework for the pier has been put in place and the water fall has neared complition. Testing of the water pumps and making shore the water flows
correctly will begin hopefullt tommorow

Well enough chit chat, Heres the pics:

[Image: 15mv.jpg]
[Image: 23qe.jpg]
[Image: 31rg.jpg]
[Image: 40he.jpg]
[Image: 53vk.jpg]
[Image: 64ja.jpg]
[Image: 78mh.jpg]

Comments and suggestions always welcome, more updates soon

Signed:
Shaun,
SA Productions Manager.
looking good as allways

any other plans you had a look at - ride plans maybe...
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

@ towersdude.
Paitance is vertue, Learn to posses it

LOL things will be revealed soon.
sorry Frown i'd just love to see what sort of main attraction you could create when you put so much detail into a sweet shop in the entrance!
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

Once again you have excelled yourself, i really do enjoy watching this thread.
i agree, it is a pleasure to look at your creations, its better than tv lol
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
During my visit at the park yesturday I reveiwed the plans for splinter. The old wooden Roller Coaster that has been in the park since
1980. Over the years the coaster has been a victim to weathering and genral wear and tear sufferd during operation.
When the park was closed the coaster stood still unused for over 12 years. Since the park being in new ownership the area around the coaster was fenced off untill
plans were approved. The palns have been approved for the re-construction of the coaster. The layout will stay with the same layout but will mostly be replaced with newer,
safe, more reliable and better technolagy. There are other plans for the area around the coaster but will not be released untill a later date.

Well enough chit chat, Heres the Approved plan:

[Image: splinterplans0vq.th.jpg]

(Click Image For Larger Veiw)

Comments and suggestions always welcome, more updates soon

Signed:
Shaun,
SA Productions Manager.
This should be something good.
I agree with the G-Man - this thread is a great one to keep an eye on... keep up the great work.