Favourite Brand of Tea

I am personally a PG tips mn myself, it's got flavour and the teabags have a very good design about them. Waht about you :?:

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Theres no other tea to beat PG......its the Taste.
I normally drink Lipton or whatever they bring me at a resturant; as lons as it has sugar in it... Smile
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Im a coffee man
Odd no one has voted for smart price cat wee!

Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
shaun allsop Wrote:Im a coffee man

Me too.. I like to drink about 1/2 a pot before I go to work. I used to drink a full pot before work, but I couldn't stop sweating.
5 videos FOR YOU
On with the tea discussions please:wink:

Smile
One of the greatest English Traditions of all-time....the nation was brought up on the stuff......even though it originally came from China.
I'm a Coffee-man to, I drink tea, only when I have a cold, or illness like that.
Pardon my french, I'm danish.. Eekops:
When I had the Flu, my wife made me drink this herbal tea that was just horrible. When she wasn't looking, I'd pour down the drain.. She confesses that it works, but it's so horrible...urgadkagj;dgj
5 videos FOR YOU