Colourful Country 3/6/07! NEWS ABOUT THE STAND UP COASTER.

The Chairswing in Action pic looks pretty cool. Good Shot.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Thanks, it took a while to get that shot as the ride kept moving. Also the park have planned a new dark ride on a similar scale to Chessington World of Adventures Proffessor's Brurp's Bubble Works.

An update is coming so be prepared.

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
A dark ride, do you mean like a ghost train or a rollercoaster in the dark. Any way sounds great.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
looking good
you know, when you update. YOU UPDATE! nice job
5 videos FOR YOU

Yes my friends it is true afetr only two seasons, the Big Wheel has had to be taken back to huss. It served the park well and was a fitting attraction. It is a deep shame that this ride is gone, but the park have promised us a Big surprise next year.

[Image: 2.jpg]

The park recently ordered a drop tower which went next to this year's new coaster. The Drop Tower had planned to be 80ft but half way through the season a large group of youths were throwing stones from the observation towers onto the riders of the Drop Zone. This then meant that the park made it shorter by twenty feet and the youths have been banned from the park.

[Image: 3.jpg]

New for thsi year was the Wild Mouse, a small and compact ride that was said to be insanely intense by the Park's Inspector, Mr D Monkey. The ride has been altered and now is a little less intense. However riders are coming off with head aches from the ride so the Management did a deal with a leading chemist (Boots) to offer free head ache tablets to riders after they ride the Wild Mouse. It is also said that neighbouring park Alton Towers will be doing the very same thing with their corkscrew coaster, The Corkscrew.

[Image: 4.jpg]

A good overview of the coaster. The coaster came in parts on the back of Very large lorries and afetr it's fairground life will be retiring at the park for many year's to come we hope. The coaster starts off with a vertical cahin lift and then profusely sends you round the track at high speeds and without very much banking. Many creepy fan boy peeps have said that this ride is a rip off and that we have got rid of two very good attractions to bring it to you. This is simply not true and we hope that you feel this way too.

[Image: 5.jpg]

Life after death, the parks's Halloween themed section has been given a brand new entrance curtosy of Coca Cola. Fortunately they have not ruined the great atmosphere by sticking large adverts everywhere but they have made an impact on the finances of the area.

[Image: 6.jpg]

The park, added a Manor this year that has been rumoured to be the site of a new dark ride. The park can not deny or confirm this at this time but Jon Wardley sent us this quote

Quote:I am over the Moon to be working for the park to create a ride like never before and hopefully one that riders will not forget. This will certainly put the park on the rollercoaster to sucess.

[font=Arial]When asked about a Dark ride he was unable to comment but said that at some point something dark, mysterious and unknown would be arriving at the park. We then informed him that Mr D Monkey was already there:wink:[/font]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Nice coaster.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Great work
Thanks, earlier this Week we met up with John Wardley as he starts work on the new dark ride.

DM, So John have you been in touch with the park about the new dark ride?

John, Yeah nd I have so say I think you will be impressed. This ride is going to literally blown your socks off and make you want to ride again and again.

DM, have you any news about the theme of the ride. We were hoping for a horror theme. Although you say that it will be family orientated.

John, All we can say is that it will be a sweet sucess story (Try typing that fast with no apposable thumbs) And it will definitely not be a horror theme

[color=navynt=Arial]DM, have you recieved any sponsorship, Perhaps from Cadbury's after their departure from the park in 1983. [/font][/color]

John, Yes the ride will be slightly sponsored altough it will be Very light and hardly noticable (So like Proffessor Burp's Bubbleworks in 2006 :winkSmile

DM, Have you began work on the Tropical Island in the other side of the park.

John, Yeah and it will be open for 1986, although we are just making a few changes.

DM, thanks you've been great.

John, Yes now back to Tauusads I think there is a ride being sponsored that I must stop. :wink:

Smile
Lookin gr8 m8.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg