Meteor Valley - Restarting

This park has it all, rides, rollercoaster, shops evan car parks.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Grey.......Fishman, this project is ultra-cool.To be honest, and ive said this only a FEW times, this is one of the best projects ive seen so far, cant wait.....literally.
I'm called Fishman now?

Anyway, here's another pic of the car park so far (the road on the left is the entrance, the road on the right is the exit):

[Image: 1zcpd3m.jpg]
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
This park looks amazing. Absolutely amazing!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Wow! Love the car park and the actual park seems to be coming on well Smile
Nuclear Fish Wrote:I'm called Fishman now?
Hi fishman how are you. Anyway I like the car park you have built. Looks very real. Can't wait to see more eye candy.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
that is sooooo cool!
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
Woooooooooooooooooooooow

Amazing work Mr Fish LOL
gamesonline Wrote:This park has it all, rides, rollercoaster, shops evan car parks.

And now it shall have even more...

Just outside the park, I plan to build the ultimate attraction... this will not be included in the park, just as something to make the surrounding area look much better.. eye candy, really... anyway, I plan to build...

A golf course!

Yes, that's right, a golf course. 18 holes, complete with bunkers, greens, fairways, flags, water hazards, tees, driving range, golf pavillion and probably another (but smaller) car park for it. I know it may be completely pointless making a golf course when I need to get the main park done, but hey, I need to do something whilst I wait for Spaceworx to be realeased and I've always wanted to design my own golf course anyway...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Let me just check that I read that properly....

Nuclear Fish Wrote:A golf course!

Good luck buddy, good luck! Thats one mother of a mission...

Can't wait to see how this turns out...
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006