Meteor Valley - Restarting

Absolutely astounding Fishman.......would it be an idea to make the queue line abit longer though dude.....you know what the peeps are like.But is still quality.
Great great great
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
looking good nuke fish i like the statipn for cosmic explostion its really cool!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7000/...urevv2.jpg[Image: timosigniturevv2.th.jpg]
Thanks for the positive comments everybody!

And just so you all know, the Pepsi Max Ultra-Park is complete! Smile *crowd cheers*

No new screenshots I'm afraid, but that doesn't matter because there's..... a video!
This is the first video in RCT3 that I've made, so it isn't as brilliant as I would like it, but I still think it's pretty good... You can download it at:

FileFront

TurboUpload

I'd like to know what you all think... takes a while to download, but it's worth it...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Absaloutly fantastic video, One of the few that have masterd the camra route editor so well, very smooth and goes well with the music.

I rember talking to you on msn and you was saying this was your first video attempt, Damm Id hate to see how well you out do all of us in a few videos time. Great work nuclear fish and if there was an award for videos id defantly be voting for you Smile

Nice video Nuke Fish!!!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
That is without a doubt the best vid ive seen so far on the site....if i could do a vid as good as that for one of my parks, then i would be so happy......watch this space though.You truly are one of the best designers on the site.......well done. REMEMBER THOUGH!!: The G-Man is biding his time....im gonna blow you lot away soon, and usurp the title of No1 once again.......muhahahahah:P
Thanks for the nice jolly comments everybody!

However, G Force Junkie, I am also planning to blow everyone away with my next themed area... expect an update at about... well... I don't know, say... tomorrow?
That's a really good video. Please carry on with this park.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
After the success of the Pepsi Max Ultra-Park, I struggled to think of the next thme to do... however, I have decided to do a racing themed area! So far I've only built one coaster and I'm still in the middle of theming it, but here's an early preview shot:

[Image: 20arpnc.jpg]

More to come soon...