Meteor Valley - Restarting

Hmmm... starter lights... if only somebody made them... I'm waiting for Vodhin to release his new lighting set with the stadium lights...

I'm having a break from this park for a couple of days whilst I randomly make a recreation of nemesis. But don't worry, as there will be more to come soon...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Ah, screw that, I'm continuing with this park...

[Image: 20kdclh.jpg]

^ The new logo for Meteor Valley, which I'm still working on...
Nuclear Fish Wrote:Hmmm... starter lights... if only somebody made them... I'm waiting for Vodhin to release his new lighting set with the stadium lights...

I'm having a break from this park for a couple of days whilst I randomly make a recreation of nemesis. But don't worry, as there will be more to come soon...

hotroddude has made some starter lights

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sho...393&page=5
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
wow nice logo.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Ok I've officially become your stalker.  I made you a new logo for your park.  :P  I like yours.. but doesn't really look like a logo.   Anyways,  was bored at work and needed some practice, as logos and signs are what I do for a living.   Keep up the work good work.  
[attachment=204]
It's an attachment so click for a bigger version Smile
Goober I like your logo you made.
Same here... I prefer it to mine, anyway...
I've made a little adjustment to the lettering colour:

[Image: 20z8a4h.jpg]

I didn't quite like how it was all the same shade of grey, as it made it look a bit dull, so I've varied the greys a little with each letter (hope you don't mind, Goober)...
Not at all Smile It's definately an improvement.
Throughout the past few days I've been experimenting with different designs for car parks... so I've completely deleted the old one (which took about two hours cause it was all custom scenery) and started making this new one:

[Image: shot0128fx2.jpg]

I've also edited the logo a bit more (again, I hope you don't mind Goober)

[Image: meteorvalley3tt1.jpg]

More to come soon...
Nice car park.