Meteor Valley - Restarting

Loving it fishman, the best park at night ive seen so far, and very good in the daytime lol!!
Keep it up Mr Fish, :wink:

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
supurb
Tonight very strange things have been happening around Meteor Valley.. luckily we were able to take a few photos of the action:

[Image: 23rwjlu.jpg]

^ Pizza Hut is invaded by Daleks...

[Image: 23rwk0g.jpg]

^ Oh no! A meteor shower is about to hit the Pepsi Shop! What are the odds, meteors landing in a place called Meteor Valley...

Do not worry, as our park security will soon have everything sorted. Then we can have some real updates using Spaceworx...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
That looks brilliant fishman, ingenious.LoL youve gotta love it, just hope theres some Missile silos on hand to help your park out!!!
Can I be the first one to say why would a dalek want to invade a theme park? Anyway nice work Mr Fish, what custom scenery pack did you use for the daleks?

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
DraytonMonkey Wrote:Can I be the first one to say why would a dalek want to invade a theme park? Anyway nice work Mr Fish, what custom scenery pack did you use for the daleks?

Smile

Well in thme parks there are usually lots of people there... to kill. And I couldn't be bothered to build an enitre city to invade. They are from Spaceworx, (only released yesterday) which I was experimenting with all last night.And I have many interesting ideas of how I can use it it properly in my park...
thats great cant wait for more with ur intresting ideas and may i say i am one of the litle few people thast have working domes Smile
Funny pics you made, shame the set does not have the DOMES working yet.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
^ Well, when they do work I'm going to use one in my park... but not to make a space mountain... I have something much better planned. More info on that soon...

Expect an update later tonight. Hopefully...