Dragonforce Firework Park Thingy

I haven't really done much more of this park as it's quite boring at the moment. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Nice going
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Can't be bothered to continue with this park. It's going to be huge and I want to stop doing big parks from now on because they cause way too much lag on my PC. The only two big parks I'll do from now on will be Meteor Valley and Alton Towers. I have many more planned, which will be smaller...

Don't worry though, as I shall still do a firework park.... for I shall remake the MixMaster Arena! Just for those who don't know (all of you) the MixMaster Arena was the only park I ever finished... all it was was an island purely for designing fireworks shows. No guests and no rides, just fireworks... had an extremely cool looking terrain shape too... sort of like a hyperbolic parabella...

Anyway, unfortunately for me that got lost before I had chance to release it when my computer crashed several weeks ago. The remake (which I shall begin when I return from holiday on Friday) will be similar, with no rides or paths, but this time shall feature more custom scenery. Hopefully it will look like the Pepsi area in Meteor Valley when it's done... It took me a day to make the first one, so it won't take me too long to make it. When I've done it I'll open a new thread with the download. Until then... check the Meteor Valley thread this weekend...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]