Alton Towers... by Nuclear Fish

This looks great.
Thought this might be some use to you.
[Image: 16h1d1g.jpg]
Keep this project going !
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Hmmmm... that does actually look quite like the layout of my Rita. The bends are a bit tighter on mine, though. Also on that one the ending with the brake run should be longer, I think. Still good to compare it too, though...

And don't worry, I will keep this project going. Ug Land should hopefully be done, with the shops and everything, by next weekend. Hopefully. And I'll make a video of it too.
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
The launch finishes just before the launch building.

This is looking really good! I can't wait to see the rest finished.
Good going nuke fish It looks greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat! try to make the corkscrew a paler yellow, though it doesnt make that much diffrence, nice job though!
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7000/...urevv2.jpg[Image: timosigniturevv2.th.jpg]
That's the palest yellow there is.
What section are you planning to work on next Smile Look forward to seeing this develop!
Hmmmm... well, after I've done Ug Land, I'll probably do the Towers, seeing as it's right next to it. I already have most of Hex planned. Except for the actual ride bit... no idea what ride to use... After that I'll do X-Sector. I was planning to start there with Oblivion, but for some reason I chose the Corkscrew instead.

There will be more screenshots on Thursday! I'll probably be thinking about this and my other park whilst on holiday so when I get back I'll be full of ideas on how to improve it!
That's a very nice recreation there. It looks very good.

Don't worry about the colours to much, thats not really important.

how do i get a giga coaster have a hydrlic launch?...