Alton Towers... by Nuclear Fish

Here is the first screenshot for my recreation of Alton Towers, of the Corkscrew (I couldn't be bothered to start at the entrance so I chose somewhere random instead):

[Image: 1673wb5.jpg]

Now then, before people start complaing that it is the wrong sort of coaster and has the wrong type of cars, I had to use the extended coaster in order to get diagonal corkscrews. If I had used the corkscrew coaster, the track layout would have ended up completely wrong, and I think the track layout is more important than what the track and cars look like. Anyway, you can never get anything exactly right...

I've already made Rita just that you can't see it in that screenshot. I've got to finish adding supports and scenery to it so I'll post a screenshot of that in a few days...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Looking Great, And im liking the idea of you starting the park somewhere completly diffrent to whee others start it.
Here's another pic of the Corkscrew, showing a bit of Rita too:

[Image: 168vd48.jpg]

Hopefully I'll be able to post another screenshot of the whole area so far later on tonight.
I'm liking the look of that Smile

Cant wait for more pictures...
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
I know that this might be a bit upsetting to you Nuclear Fish but Corkscrew isn't mainly red.

[Image: oldcork2.jpg]

It's mainly a yellow track with black supports, also the coaster should be green and black.

[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Nothing a quick bit of re-colouring can't sort... It's awkward for me cause I'm colour blind, and theres only a very limited seection of colours to choose from too... I'll get that re-coloured later on. Thanks for pointing it out.

EDIT: How does this look? I've re-coloured the supports and coaster trains:

[Image: 169iwba.jpg]

What colour should Rita be? Just so I don't get that wrong...
The Trains for Corkscrew should be dark red/ brown. The top of the lift hill (in red) Should be in dark green... I hope this helped Biggrin
Rita's track is all red apart from the tops of the airtime hills which should be black..
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
This is one great recreation of Alton Towers.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Can somebody please tell me the EXACT colours for Rita and Corkscrew? For the supports, train and track? Cause everybody seems to be saying different...
Rita is red apart from the air ime hills which should be in a dark green, as you can see below.
[Image: rita17.jpg]

Hope that this has helped!

:!:
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness