Yeathrow Park (Updated 15/8/06 with news of the future and Some BIG changes!)

i like the new coaster and the 2 woodys that caught my eye hope it stops lagging
The annoyance of lag... it's happening to me a lot now on Meteor Valley too. Well, if you can afford to buy some more RAM, then do it, because I'm sure everyone would like to see you finish this park.
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Nuclear Fish Wrote:I'm sure everyone would like to see you finish this park.
Yup I would like to see a download once the paek is finished.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Gamesonline Wrote:
Nuclear Fish Wrote:I'm sure everyone would like to see you finish this park.
Yup I would like to see a download once the paek is finished.

me too
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
The park have released a few plans......these have been drawn up after much debate and feature a few BIG changes.

[Image: Plans4.jpg]

Also the park have released a few new ride logos and samples....

[Image: 76.jpg]

[Image: 77.jpg]

[Image: 79.jpg]

It's gonna get wet.....Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Sounds great :!:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Welcome to 2018, the last year that Yeathrow Park will be under the management of Drayton Monkey! :shock: This is a sad ending to the park as it has had many new developments and lots of new rides added, but it's the end of Yeathrow Park, until another day.

We'll show you what happened this year, in the final ever update by Drayton Monkey Productiosn (OMG I so did not steal that from SA productions :P)

[Image: 4.jpg]

The park decided to add a new sign as the old one was very old and the new logo wasn't on it.

[Image: 1.jpg]

The Drop Zone was again moved to the Tropical themed area and this time it's not moving, the ride had all of it's signs delivered late and none of them were put up until the end of the season.

[Image: 2.jpg]

The new riptide from above.

[Image: 3.jpg]

This is then new octopus ride that the park added, again it came late but they were just happy to get it in the end.

[Image: 7.jpg]

Another shot of the Octopus ride.

Smile
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
very nice
[Image: 5.jpg]

A lovely little "rip tide" ride was added for the kiddies and named "Splash and Dash"

[Image: 6.jpg]

A closer look at the theming and the new water soaker!

[Image: Overview.jpg]

An overview of the park.

For those of you worried about the park I will explain why I am not going to continue to update it. As many of you can see there are black lines in the background and these are making the game very unplayable, I don't understand why they are there and I have tried it on another machine and they are still there.

Also the lag is really getting to me and I don't think I can continue it when it really is that bad. I've tried to get more ram as well but PC world's shut and I cn't find any anywhere.

I will offer it for downlod along with a vidoe of all of the screenshots I've used, which will be availiable on my site shortly. (It will also give me a good chance to let you test out the new site)

Smile