Yeathrow Park (Updated 15/8/06 with news of the future and Some BIG changes!)

[Image: 14.jpg]

Here'as the new discus from Colourful County. This ride has been given a fresh coat of paint and a new name, and is proving very popular with the peeps. Unfortunately a fire broke out behind it mind season so the ride had to shut for a month while Health and Safety checked the ride over.

[Image: 15.jpg]

Yes that is the Cadbury's Merry Go Round, another ride from Colourful County. The park mangers say that this ride is only temporary and will be moved to a new area of the opark shortly, with a new colour scheme and horses.

[Image: 16.jpg]

In here is the Graviton, the park promised us this ride would be open by September but it was the last ride form Colourful County to be moved so arrived in late October 1 week before the park closed. Altough the Management opened it for the peeps on Fireworks Night.

[Image: 17.jpg]

The Go Karts track was purchased from another park and given an upadted layout, most of the "Karts" still have the Colourful County logo on and the park say they will be rebranded shortly.

See my next post for more images due to image restrictions!
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Elsewhere in the park, the rides have all recieved a good clean and many of them have new logos!

[Image: 9.jpg]

The trains on the Canadian racers have been replaced as they were old and grubby. The trains now run backwards round the track for even more fun!

[Image: 10.jpg]

Even with the Graviton in the Background The Logcutter's Chute looks superb! Only now it has new logs and more canadian theming!

[Image: 11.jpg]

A nice shot of inside the Go Karts!

[Image: 12.jpg]

The Horroscope is getting a bit bumpy, so the park have decided to make it less rough with new trains for 2007!

[Image: 13.jpg]

I'm going to end this update with a lovely picture from the Sky, enjoy!

Smile Feedback appreciated!

8)
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
That park looks fantastic DraytonMonkey :!:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
The view from that tower looks fab.....good work Drayton.
Looks great... can't wait to see more!
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
lookin' good monkey Smile
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
Welcome to 2007, the year of Horror and Big changes. The park opened it's gates with no new attractions this year. As the horror themed area is still under construction. Most of the peeps were satisfied though with a new flat ride in the canadain themed area- A rotor. The ride was originally from HUSS and it has been part of a travelling fair for many years only to be bought by the park last minute as they had no new ride for 2007.

Here's a few screenshots of the new horror area called "There's life after death". The area is currently still not open to the peeps and most of the rides are still being tested for the 2008 season.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Here you can see the new area of the park, it's quite a large space and as you can see it enters in from "Colourful County"

[Image: 2.jpg]

Inside the Huge warehouse there's a swinging Gallows ride that really does pack a punch. The ride was originally a chair swinger but with the hard work done to the ride many peeps can enjoy it's scary theme.

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

Here it is the Huge 150ft intamin rocket coaster, the coaster has just began testing and is hoped that it will be open for it's Media Day on the 1st of April 2008.

[Image: 5.jpg]

The Gallows in the background and it's power station behind it.

[Image: 6.jpg]

The new and improved Mirror Maze for those not brave enough for the other rides.

[Image: 7.jpg]

The Ferris wheel from the other side of the park sure does look good in it's new home.

[Image: 8.jpg]

Aracnophobia, if you catch it on a good day and a good setting it's the most extreme ride in the park!

Continued in my next post!

Smile
[Image: 9.jpg]

Drop Down had a new station after many peeps were complaing that the old one wasn't big enough.

And I leave you now with two screenshots of the park at night from the Observation Tower.

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]

Smile
Love the buildings
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Looking great!
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]